RAINFOREST JEWEL GEOCOIN

tsunrisebey

;)Guess what came in tonight? Pictures of the V2 :laughing: Not the best pictures for catching the detail but you should all have a good idea of what they look like from other pics. V2 have red toe gems, and blue eyes. Black nickel version has different leaf colors. I will try my best to get a preorder page setup some time tomorrow and I will post here when it's ready.

tsun :lol:

Order of coins is antique copper, black nickel, and antique silver.

RJV2front.JPG

RJV2back.JPG

Gorgeous again tsun.

I still can't wait to see V1. We're on the bad owner list for not shoveling the ice & snow from the front of our mailbox left behind by the plows so mail is only when we get lucky enough to catch the mail truck. 'Course when we catch her we get scolded. And more snow be on da way. Yeah, like we'll be getting any mail this holiday season. :laughing:

Speaking of mail, ya wanna wrap up that avatar and send him my way. Smokin'! :lol:

:(Guess what came in tonight? Pictures of the V2 :laughing: Not the best pictures for catching the detail but you should all have a good idea of what they look like from other pics. V2 have red toe gems, and blue eyes. Black nickel version has different leaf colors. I will try my best to get a preorder page setup some time tomorrow and I will post here when it's ready.

tsun :lol:

Order of coins is antique copper, black nickel, and antique silver.

RJV2front.JPG

RJV2back.JPG

Preorders are open. International Customers please do NOT use PAYPAL BUTTONS. Cut and Paste your orders. Shipping to certain countries (Germany, Portugal, Spain, Ireland, UK, and others ) will be based on weight. Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Netherlands will be charged at a rate of $3.00 and .50 additonal (the standard price I always charge).

If you have questions, drop me an email. Thanks, tsun ;)

http://www.tsunrisebey.com/page9.html

OK Tsun....I'm going to have to get a court order to get you to cease production of your coins until I can afford to buy them. I don't want to miss any (and I have no money right now).

NO MORE coins until spring kid....that's an order!! :laughing::lol:;)

ps....putting these on my Christmas list...maybe, just maybe.....oh, nope won't work...KAboom said he wanted one also, so if he bought one it was his (darned kids anyways...you raise them and care for them...but do they care??)

Good Morning all :lol:

Well I woke up to a bunch of emails, I hope I come outta of this my all my hair still on my head, lol. I will reply to everyone that I received your order/payment and send out invoices as I have time. I have to balance doing this with my classes, so please be patient while I work through emails but I will get to everyone.

Thanks all for the interest in the 'Frogs' :laughing:

tsun