RAINFOREST JEWEL GEOCOIN

tsunrisebey

Ya Know...Ive been hearing of that Rainforest Jewel here and there...But never even saw them! Then I see your new avitar and was gonna send ya an email of what it is and where I can get one!!! :)

Now its all clear as mud...But where was I??? I missed out on V-1, but dang me if I will miss out on the presale!!! I will be in Sweetpeas classroom (where I have internet) as soon as I get off work till we get the news of the presale!!!

Gonna have to get on your mailing list, unlessI already am and just flubbed the email somehow!... :)

Very nice T-Sun...Very nice indeed!!!!!!!! :anibad: My Sweetpea just loves frogs! and who doesnt like jewels???? :(

Edited by 007BigD

The V2 Preorder Page says "test page only", though it looks like some of the buttons for pre-ordering are there. But I'm assuming that this really is just a test page and we're to wait before placing orders for the new coin, right?

(Like some others, I missed out on v1 and am hoping to get in on v2)

UPDATES:

Version 1: A huge shipment is headed out this morning so you should start seeing packages arrive in the next couple of days depending on where you live.

Version 2: I should be getting pictures of the samples on Dec. 7th. As soon as I get them, I will post them and I will open preorders immediately (assuming the coins look good). There is no list to be put on you just need to follow the thread or website updates.Yes, there is a page dedicated to the V2 already but it is just a TEST page for now. I'm working on it in my spare time and clearing up issues with the buttons. When it is open, running properly, and samples are in, I'll let everyone know.

Thank you so much for all the compliments, I'm happy that these have been so well received

Again, prorders for V2 are not open yet, samples should be in for V2 around Dec. 7th, if all looks good, preorders will open and I will post pics and a link to the preorder page.

Off to the Post Office and classes. Thanks again everyone for the interest :(

~tsun

Edited by tsunrisebey

I have been avoiding this thread since I too missed out on V1 since I was on vacation the week they went on sale. I should have been more proactive and try to reach out beforehand, but hindsight, as they say, is 20-20.

Steph congrats on a great coin.

Now that Montana is out :( , I hope that you will now jump on the Minutemen bandwagon!!!! :)

Version 2: I should be getting pictures of the samples on Dec. 7th. As soon as I get them, I will post them and I will open preorders immediately (assuming the coins look good). There is no list to be put on you just need to follow the thread or website updates.Yes, there is a page dedicated to the V2 already but it is just a TEST page for now. I'm working on it in my spare time and clearing up issues with the buttons. When it is open, running properly, and samples are in, I'll let everyone know.

[~tsun

Can I get on the list for V2? :D:D:D

[~tsun

Can I get on the list for V2? :D:D:D

Me too!!!

:) Just a reminder that all invoices have been sent, there are just a few of you I'm waiting on, check your spam folders for your invoices. I'll send reminders on Saturday and drop you emails in case you forgot you reserved some. I know the Holidays wipe out extra funds pretty quickly, so if you need to cancel or reduce your order, just let me know. Family and responsibilities come first, so no worries :)

For those of you who already wrote me letting me know you'd be late because you'd be gone, I'm holding yours :D

Should any become available in the future, I will offer them to those on the waiting list.

For those of you who paid last night and this morning... I'm headed to the Post Office this afternoon :D Some of you should start seeing these in your mailboxes by Friday and Saturday!

Thanks,

tsun

Edited by tsunrisebey

Tsunrisebay,

Got my Rainforest Jewel coins today. :anicute: OMG....our mouths dropped to the floor with the true beauty of these coins. They are remarkable and the favorite coin I seen by far. We are honored to have thses in our collection and will cherish them for a lifetime, as the rest of your coins we have so far. Thanks you our friend!:anibad:

OOOOOO, I just checked my mail (yeah, I know, it's a little late!) and those awesome Rain forest Jewel coins were there. Steph, these are sooooo beautiful! I cannot believe all of the detail. I also wanted to say that I loved the way you decorated the envelope, too. I loved the stamp, the sticker, and the greetings. It was a very nice gesture to add and very much appreciated. It may be a small detail, but I know it adds a lot more time to a busy schedule. Thanks so much! :laughing:

:mad: I'm glad to see these arriving and that you are all (so far) happy with them.

Thanks Degai for noticing :mad:

It's on my website but I know some people don't read and just look for pictures, lol :laughing: The codes can be found at coincodes.com, I'm sure thaty question will come up down the road. Once again, the icon is being submitted on Monday, so it may be a couple weeks before it actually shows up on your trackables page.

tsun

The Rainforest Jewel coins are in the house!!!!! Woot Woot, Woot Woot!!!!

Steph, yet another fabulous design, seems to me that each coin you produce evolves into something bigger and better than the previous coin.

Thank you for the Black Nickel version as well, this will complete my set!

Well i guess that mine will take a little longer to jump over an ocean. This is not as jumpo to a pond in a rainforest :lol:

i wish i have a black nickel to. Congratulations Damenace. these are supercool coins

PL

Same here... hopefully I'll recieve them somewehere this week.

Some stress is coming up ..... :lol: