My First Cointest ...... Christmas Trees!

MommyFinder

Don't know if I am too late for the contest, but I would still like to share some pictures and wish everyone a Merry Christmas!!

DSC02814.jpg

My entire family (aunts, uncles, cousins, parents, brother and sister and me) at my aunts house Christmas eve.

DSCN0240.jpg

My little wooden tree. It is made out of plywood and was originally a set piece in one of my high school drama productions. After the show ended, I took it home, and it has been a Christmas tree ever since. This year I added some coins along with my usual ornaments.

DSCN0245.jpg

DSCN0248.jpg

DSCN0246.jpg

DSCN0258.jpg

This is the regular tree. We have a 9 1/2 foot real tree with blue lights and tons of ornaments. Under and around the tree is our Christmas Village.

DSCN0261.jpg

DSCN0272.jpg

DSCN0275.jpg

Well, there are so many nice trees and Christmas villages out there, it was really tough for ToriExplorer to pick a favorite! She started out with 8 finalists and I told her she had to narrow it down to a list of 3. She narrowed it down to 4, but refused to knock anyone else off the list! So, the 4 winners of the favorites contest are (drum roll, please):

woodduck870

CinemaBoxers

Shop99er

Laval K-9

ConnorCacher picked out the winner for the random drawing, post #59:

GPX Navigators

Please send me your snail mail addresses and metal preferences, and I'll get these out this week. Thanks to everyone who played!

How did my post disapear? I posted a picture about 3am or so, and I don't see it now. How very odd. :o Guess I was more out of it than I had thought! :ph34r::lol: Anyways, I didn't expect to win anything, I was just posting my picture to share. So I hope that you don't mind me sharing it now. :huh:

2137347377_71aefb5364.jpg

Click on the link if you want a larger image. Hope everyone had a good Christmas! :unsure:

Well, there are so many nice trees and Christmas villages out there, it was really tough for ToriExplorer to pick a favorite! She started out with 8 finalists and I told her she had to narrow it down to a list of 3. She narrowed it down to 4, but refused to knock anyone else off the list! So, the 4 winners of the favorites contest are (drum roll, please):

woodduck870

CinemaBoxers

Shop99er

Laval K-9

GPX Navigators

Please send me your snail mail addresses and metal preferences, and I'll get these out this week. Thanks to everyone who played!

Thanks MommyFinder and ToriExplorer. What fun!

Great trees everyone. Love the family pic Jackie! Awesome. Thanks to all who shared their joy. :ph34r:

Congrats to all the winners! :unsure:

I cannot believe it !!! I WON ! I never WIN !Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!! I leave for offshore tonight ! And this is great ! There were so many beautiful trees to choose from !!!Congrats to all the other winners ! And thanks for a great contest

Your trees are just gorgeous, you deserved to win... (even if you did get the edge by adding that precious little puppy in there, hehehehehe!)

Merry Christmas and be safe offshore!

Naomi :unsure:

I cannot believe it !!! I WON ! I never WIN !Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!! I leave for offshore tonight ! And this is great ! There were so many beautiful trees to choose from !!!Congrats to all the other winners ! And thanks for a great contest

Your trees are just gorgeous, you deserved to win... (even if you did get the edge by adding that precious little puppy in there, hehehehehe!)

Merry Christmas and be safe offshore!

Naomi :unsure:

Well, I must admit, Naomi's right! ToriExplorer's a sucker for the puppies! That's part of the reason I let her get away with more than one winner, tried to give everyone a fair chance! :ph34r:

Don't forget to send your address before you head offshore!

Address sent , and I will be safe heading there and till I return . thanks so much for caring !! I love caching and the people I have met ! Thanks again for great contest and my Wife say thanks also ! She loves her trees ! Oh Yea CACHE says woof woof awoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ! ( I love Yall Tooooooooooo )

:ph34r: I just found out that we are one of the winners. I was just checking to see who were the lucky ones and I saw our name. We are very happy about it and it was fun looking at all the pictures people sent from everywhere.

Thanks for having this contest in this joyful time of the year.

Best wishes to everyone!

Geodog Wyatt Earp will get a large cookie for participating in the winning picture :unsure:

woodduck870

CinemaBoxers

Shop99er

Laval K-9

GPX Navigators

Mrs. Shop99er answered a few days ago, when she found out she was a winner. Waiting to hear back.

woodduck870

CinemaBoxers

Shop99er

Laval K-9

GPX Navigators

Mrs. Shop99er answered a few days ago, when she found out she was a winner. Waiting to hear back.

Sent you an email last week, and replied to today's email. Please let me know if you didn't receive my emails! Your coin went out this morning!

Thank you again to all who played. The pictures were wonderful!