Christmas Cheer

BlueMotmot

Hello everyone,

Some of you have asked what the coin looks like. Earlier this year I did a "Moose on the Loose" coin, designed by Paula. That coin is visible on cointracking.com. Then I saw all the beautiful suncatcher geocoins and had to redo my coin to be a suncatcher. So, almost everyone got a suncatcher, though I did slip in a few of the originals since I ended up sending out over 30 coins. The coins just came in last week, and I have not had a chance to photo or scan them yet.

I had a lot of fun doing this!!!

BlueMotmot

Wow, really want to thank BlueMotmot.

Got an envelope today and thought it was a coin I was expecting from the same state but was more than a bit surprised to find a great Moose on the Loose! coin inside. I don't want to even guess how many of these you must have mailed out if we're seeing one here :-) This was incredibly generous and really very appreciated.

The coin looks great and, it being a suncatcher, mightyzinn keeps walking off with it :-)

A happy holidays to you!

- BlueMotmot -

You've really done such a special thing and I mean that. Gifting to perfect strangers. Was such a nice change of pace to read and follow this tread after some of the other, not so cheerful threads.

I recieved your wonderful gift today and just wanted to say, again, THANK YOU and hope that you have the wonderful Holiday season you've helped create for others

What a beautiful coin, Motmot. I sure wished I had been around for this one. However, since I wasn't, I still wanted to say what a lovely gesture it was for you to give your new coins away. Quite fitting for the holiday season that is upon us.

And to all of the lucky recipients: CONGRATULATIONS!

Got our "Moose on the Loose" coin in the mail yesterday....we got an original coin and they look totally awesome. By looking at the picture of the suncatcher that they are beautiful coins as well. We are sure that the picture just doesn't do them justice!

Thanks BlueMotMot for the wonderful Christmas Cheer!!

Dan

Team_DDNight

There is a moosse ...on the loose at Malveira, Portugal :)

quite unusual, never seen before such thing. :)

I had to thank you. This is the first geocoin offered to me by someone from USA. It is superb and really brilliant.

And it put us all here at home looking to a light. <_<:anibad:

Thank you