I've lost me woggle

The HERB5

My guess would be head for somewhere like a Hobbycraft store (from their website I see there is one in MK) - they seem to have millions of beads and I would imagine if you took the lanyard with you you'd find one that fitted. A friend's son lost mine by swirling the lanyard round his head in the woods (grrrrrrrrrrr) and my son, on seeing this, put a tight knot in the end of his lanyard which has worked very well in saving his from hyperactive youths

Anyway - good luck.

I made myself a bead and carved a skull on it, or you could buy a wooden bead and do the same make it individual to you.

Or how about this one plat yourself a lanyard and add a couple of beads on to it to tidy it up and make it special to you. I did this my knives so I can identify them at work and more importantly can hang them in the tent so i know where they are in the dark. Just find yourself a child who can do scoobies and ask them to teach you, or learn a square knot and off you go.