oh noez! I don't want to go to jail!

Sirrus123

i recently placed a cache near a railroad track, one that ran under a bridge of a road used pretty often.

It's pretty awkward getting under there, and i've already been there twice.

My questions are: How quickly do i need to get this removed?

And if i get caught by the police and or bomb squad, what should i say? "Lol, i'm teh geocacherz"?

It certainly doesn't seem to be either of the two caches that you currently have published. If this is an unpublished cache that you're referring to, drop a note to your reviewer and remove the cache as soon as possible.

PS: What on earth does "noez" mean, anywaiz?

Edited by knowschad

... what should i say? "Lol, i'm teh geocacherz"?

I would certainly advise against phasing it like that. If I were a cop and you said "LOL" or "teh" to me, I'd run you in just to hassle you for sounding like a moron.

You might try explaining what geocaching is, saying you were here to remove an unsafe cache, and for God's sake address him as "sir" or "officer" or both.

It certainly doesn't seem to be either of the two caches that you currently have published. If this is an unpublished cache that you're referring to, drop a note to your reviewer and remove the cache as soon as possible.

PS: What on earth does "noez" mean, anywaiz?

Simple 9th demension geometry multiplyed by a power of 7 devides by pie. Duh

~.~Scare Force One

You do want to get it out of there as soon as possible. In the past bridge inspectors have encountered caches and that caused problems.

And if you're caught by the police show them your platinum membership card and all will be OK.

I believe that only Mithril Card Holders now have this privilege.