So be good for goodness sake! :)

O! You better watch out! :blink:

You better not cry :cry:

Better not pout :blink:

I'm telling you why :grin:

The Holiday Gnome (XLE) is coming to town :D

The Holiday Gnome (XLE) is coming to town :D

45aaba95-f2f5-4660-8abb-69e5b42c07f4.jpg

Whether you have been naughty or (nice)... it seems Santa's little Holiday Gnomes (LE edition) are causing havoc all over the geocoin world... getting into orders, getting into stockings and chewing on the Christmas tree wires. :blink: If you find one in a stocking or order, don't hestitate to set it free back into the wild!

The Holdiay Gnome Chariman

Gnomes Against Naughty Gnomes Society (G.A.N.G.S.)

Disclaimer: Offer not valid in Puerto Rico and other non-gnome friendly countries, batteries not included. If you lose signal, then stop walking towards the cliff. Void where Gnomes are prohibited.

Edited by Holiday Gnome

Oooh, I've got some of your kin here in Sweden you just HAVE to come visit! They are very active and popular this time of the year, especially with the kids since they are major Santa's helpers here!

If they visit I promise to make sure that their visit is an enjoyable one :) :)

We call them "tomtar" here :)

1003_sid2_1164980467.jpg

tomte.gif

tomte_by_Jenny_Nystrom.jpg

There's no place like GNOME......ooops, home! No! I mean there's no place like home, GNOME! Dangit, I mean this GNOME needs to come home with me!!! lol He can go caching all he wants with The Amigos!!

We've been known to "borrow" an older lady's gnome from her patio and take it on vacation, then return it home with it's own personal photo album for her to enjoy! She just loved the stories!! (My son works as a Maintenance man at an apartment complex, and this little lady is one of his favorite customers. She can't get out much anymore, so he does little things for her. She was so upset over her gnome, and he could barely keep a straight face until we got home. Then he had to sneak it back, and deliver the photo album, and tell her it showed up at the office, but nobody knew who left it!!) Wish I had made copies of the photos. You would have been proud of us!!

Whether you have been naughty or (nice)... it seems Santa's little Holiday Gnomes (LE edition) are causing havoc all over the geocoin world... getting into orders, getting into stockings and chewing on the Christmas tree wires. :) If you find one in a stocking or order, don't hestitate to set it free back into the wild!

The Holdiay Gnome Chariman

Gnomes Against Naughty Gnomes Society (G.A.N.G.S.)

Disclaimer: Offer not valid in Puerto Rico and other non-gnome friendly countries, batteries not included. If you lose signal, then stop walking towards the cliff. Void where Gnomes are prohibited.

Gee awfully glad the daughter and I finished making our stockings today...

I was going to post a pic of another of Santa's little helpers but she was R18 so found this one instead... for all the Simpsons fans

santalh.gif

As for the Holiday Gnome very cool, just remember that here in New Zealand we are first to celebrate the holidays :D

The Simpson's rejected greyhound is what came to my mind when I first read the name of this gnome, also ;)

The coin Is cute and adorable ( I hope I didn't just offend him by saying that :blink: )

;):D:):D:laughing:

I never thought much about gnomes until one day when my son told me the "secret" magic of these little guys! And all along, I thought they were merely little "Travelocity Travellers!!" Ha ha!!

Well, been a little naughty...been a bit more nice...Having great fun spreading the Holiday cheer to my new geocaching friends! Keeping my fingers crossed that one of these very special, magical gnomes heads out my way...CT isn't that far away, is it?? please, please...

Merry Christmas to all!

DrJeepStr

Can you give us just a clue about the back? Is it just a cute as the front? Or does it have the Holiday Gnome's personal cell number on it? LOL

Here's the gnome's backside! (revealing a coin)

97852ee1-0dae-42ed-9800-a4c6eddd4d63.jpg

This little fella packs in a stockings worth of fun! :anibad:

:(:):)

THANK YOU SO MUCH for revealing the back. We have been trying to guess what he was hiding. My daughter thought a lump of coal, son said a slingshot, another daughter thought a list of names, My oldest said a Garmin GPS unit, I said a cache box. None of us guessed a coin. This little guy is so sweet. This is one great looking coin. Thanks for giving us another fun coin to track.

Can you give us just a clue about the back? Is it just a cute as the front? Or does it have the Holiday Gnome's personal cell number on it? LOL

Here's the gnome's backside! (revealing a coin)

97852ee1-0dae-42ed-9800-a4c6eddd4d63.jpg

This little fella packs in a stockings worth of fun! :)

:D:D:D

THANK YOU SO MUCH for revealing the back. We have been trying to guess what he was hiding. My daughter thought a lump of coal, son said a slingshot, another daughter thought a list of names, My oldest said a Garmin GPS unit, I said a cache box. None of us guessed a coin. This little guy is so sweet. This is one great looking coin. Thanks for giving us another fun coin to track.

Yes, I suppose he must have been "hiding" something since his hands weren't up front :D But he is So cute that we'll let him get away with it. His face wasn't That mischievous looking as to be holding a slingshot :)