Anyone interested in a B&W Legend

SAPD

My wife says I have too many GPS' (as if that were possible) and I need to trim down. I have already sent my 76CSx off to my dad and now I must give up my B&W Legend, since I have a Legend Cx. I am offering my well taken care of Legend, with Garmin neoprene case, PC download cable, lanyard and quick start guide. In additon I will include an instructional DVD for the Legend and a copy of Trip & Waypoint Manager v2.01. I will also throw in the serial to USB cable that I used for my laptop. I know it is close to the holidays and money is tight this time of year but I would like $100.00 for the whole package, plus shipping. I will only ship to the US address because I have had bad experiences shipping outside the US (sorry). To sweeten the deal I will include Topo 3.1 (not the current version) for an additional $40.00. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Jon

Wanting to get into Geocaching with my daughter. This would be great. Could you send a picture to wcellison@yahoo.com? A real picture...not a stock. I'm not interested in the topo map.

My wife says I have too many GPS' (as if that were possible) and I need to trim down. I have already sent my 76CSx off to my dad and now I must give up my B&W Legend, since I have a Legend Cx. I am offering my well taken care of Legend, with Garmin neoprene case, PC download cable, lanyard and quick start guide. In additon I will include an instructional DVD for the Legend and a copy of Trip & Waypoint Manager v2.01. I will also throw in the serial to USB cable that I used for my laptop. I know it is close to the holidays and money is tight this time of year but I would like $100.00 for the whole package, plus shipping. I will only ship to the US address because I have had bad experiences shipping outside the US (sorry). To sweeten the deal I will include Topo 3.1 (not the current version) for an additional $40.00. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Jon

You can get a brand new one from Amazon.com for $120 with free shipping.

Link To Legend On Amazon

But then you need to add the $30 for the Pc cable and the $10 or so for the USB adaptor, another $10 for the case.,,,,,,,,,,,

If this is still available please e-mail us at tracy@tntgeocoins.com .

We are looking for a few extra models for our Cub Scouts.

Thanks for the support 'T"n"T'. The Legend has been sold but I will keep an eye out for more.