Trading in Person

Prairiepartners

I'm an OTR truck driver and I'm currently sitting in Eloy, Arizona and wonder if there are any close geocoin collectors/ cachers that would like to meet up with me and maybe do a few caches and trade personal coins. I will be here from tonight 11-23 til 11-25 early am. After that I will be heading to Ontario, CA and will be there all afternoon on the 25th . Also looking for futher geocoin contacts along major Hwys to meet up with. Post messages here or email me and we'll go from there.

I'm about 50 miles north of Eloy.

If you're taking I-10 across to California... as I type this, I'm literally a couple of hundred feet from where you'd be passing. I'm on an overnight shift where I work, so I'd likely be here when you drive by. Let me know if you'd like to arrange a meeting. I could see if any other cachers would be interested in having an impromptu meeting. I know of one other in particular I could get to come out.

Edited by Jake - Team A.I.

If you're taking I-10 across to California... as I type this, I'm literally a couple of hundred feet from where you'd be passing. I'm on an overnight shift where I work, so I'd likely be here when you drive by. Let me know if you'd like to arrange a meeting. I could see if any other cachers would be interested in having an impromptu meeting. I know of one other in particular I could get to come out.

I'm sitting at the Petro off I 10 at exit 200 right now and will probably be leaving out Sunday morning, but not sure about time. Got to get to CA early enough to find a parking spot for the night. Email me what exit you're near and I'll see what Can happen.

I also have a geocoin and TB that I'd like to place in a cache that I picked up in Iowa a few weeks ago.

Thanks for all the contact info. , as you know truckers have tight schedules and sometimes not much notice of where your going next. If I have time available to cache I usually check for nearby caches and check its logs and see whom I might know and email them. Met many cachers that way and think its makes trading personal coins more meaningful.

Keep em coming as I am keeping notes so if I'm thru your area and time permits and of course parking spot for the truck , I will shoot you an email with my ph #.

I'm sitting at the Petro off I 10 at exit 200 right now and will probably be leaving out Sunday morning, but not sure about time. Got to get to CA early enough to find a parking spot for the night. Email me what exit you're near and I'll see what Can happen.

I also have a geocoin and TB that I'd like to place in a cache that I picked up in Iowa a few weeks ago.

This cache, Desert Pine, is in the parking lot of the building where I work. I can meet you at another nearby location since the road to access the parking lot may not be easily navigated by a semi. If you're planning to driving through that part of town before 5:15AM, then I won't be able to make it though.

If you're in PA outside of Philly lemme know!!!!!

During the day I work in Conshohocken..... there's a park n ride where I 'think' you could get your truck in, if not........ my company has LOTS of parking lots and I'm off of two major highways!!!!!!!!!

The company I work for now mainly runs Midwest, South, and Southwest. But If I'm heading out that way, I'll let ya know.

During the day I work in Conshohocken..... there's a park n ride where I 'think' you could get your truck in, if not........ my company has LOTS of parking lots and I'm off of two major highways!!!!!!!!!

The company I work for now mainly runs Midwest, South, and Southwest. But If I'm heading out that way, I'll let ya know.

Do You get to Ohio? We are considered Midwest. LOL Thanks USA 45

Do You get to Ohio? We are considered Midwest. LOL Thanks USA 45

Sometimes, but usually I get loads that deliver in Ohio, but drop off at our yrd in Southern Indiana so I can get home.