How do I delete an account

Royalott

I have the present account that I am using Royalott and an old account that I let lapse. I do not use it and never will but when I try to get on the forums from my old computer it asks for the old lusername and password. I have asked for help by email but can not get the old one deleted. What is the magic word that is used to dump this old account?

I have the present account that I am using Royalott and an old account that I let lapse. I do not use it and never will but when I try to get on the forums from my old computer it asks for the old lusername and password. I have asked for help by email but can not get the old one deleted. What is the magic word that is used to dump this old account?

I can't help you with your account issue from a Groundspeak perspective, but if you go into your browser on your old computer and clear out the cache it should quit asking you for the old account every time.

Something like: Tools > Internet Options > Browser History > Delete > Cookies

Depending on your browser type and version.

If it comes up with your old profile name already filled in, you can try this technique. Be aware that this is very tricky, and for advanced users only! Ok, here it is: clear it, and type in the new one

Hope that helped! :P

If it comes up with your old profile name already filled in, you can try this technique. Be aware that this is very tricky, and for advanced users only! Ok, here it is: clear it, and type in the new one

Hope that helped! :P

I did that. I am not all that stupid.