Our new trade item!

SAMrGRITS

srgpingood.jpg

Our brand new trackable <indirect link removed by moderator> has arrived. :D:D:D

There are 3 versions, 1 for each of us. ;)

S = Blue in gold finish

A = Purple in nickel finish

M = Pink in gold finish

If you are interested in trading please email us through our profile (no PMs). We do not have many to trade at this time, so we might be picky and we will give priority to trading with other kids.

This trackable pin has the prefix of PZ and the name of MY PINZ - SAMrGRITS Geocoin and it will have the shared MyPinz icon.

We are excited to have our very own signature item to trade and leave in caches.

Edited by Eartha

srgpingood.jpg

Our brand new trackable <indirect link removed by moderator> has arrived. :D:D:D

There are 3 versions, 1 for each of us. ;)

S = Blue in gold finish

A = Purple in nickel finish

M = Pink in gold finish

If you are interested in trading please email us through our profile (no PMs). We do not have many to trade at this time, so we might be picky and we will give priority to trading with other kids.

This trackable pin has the prefix of PZ and the name of MY PINZ - SAMrGRITS Geocoin and it will have the shared MyPinz icon.

We are excited to have our very own signature item to trade and leave in caches.

Email sent... love it. Have to have grits if you are raised in the south, at least that is what my Grandmudder always tells me :D

Edited by Eartha

Geocurls got her MYPINZ too! I dragged her out for picture. She refused to put pants on, so here she is outside in 39 degree weather in a soccer shirt, underwear and a hat! THIS is how I win mother of the year!!b659aaf1-867d-4c3d-908d-3e666e8b7c4b.jpg

Here is a close up in the house were it is warm! de828712-32cd-4813-978c-286982884d2e.jpg LOL! She is very excited to have her own trackable trade that she can wear!

Edited by Mama Cache

Those are so cute! I KNOW Hanna would love to have one of those! Would you trade them for a geojelly coin? We've got them coming for her soon, in her own flavor, no less!

Naomi :)

What's her "flavor" and do You also have one?

We have 2 flavors coming :D. Mine is Isbjörnsbär, which is Swedish for Polarbear berry and Hanna's is Hanna Bananaberry :P

Love those little bowls of grits AND the shopping cart!

Naomi :P

Edited by mousekakat