Who has the best signature?

Wasn't a signature line...but still enjoyed reading these in a state association forum...

-they may not be word for word, but close...

"I have half a mind to quit hidding body parts in the woods"

also

"Can't we just grow up and hide tupperware in the woods like adults"

When a read both...they just made me laugh...each has a bit of truth to them!!!

"Everthing I ever wanted to know about Islam, I learned on 9/11/01"

Having worked for Muslims for over 20 years and having MANY friends who are Muslim, that one is pretty durned ignorant. :ph34r:

That's not an opinion. That's a fact. :laughing:

If you read it and not into it as I did, it is a simple statement and not a slam at all. A person has every right to learn or stop learning about anything he or she wants at any time.

Edited by cashking63

Having worked for Muslims for over 20 years and having MANY friends who are Muslim, that one is pretty durned ignorant. :anicute:

That's not an opinion. That's a fact. :ph34r:

If you read it and not into it as I did, it is a simple statement and not a slam at all. A person has every right to learn or stop learning about anything he or she wants at any time.

Yes. Some people choose to be ignorant and then again some people choose to defend being ignorant. :laughing: Sheesh. :anicute:

Having worked for Muslims for over 20 years and having MANY friends who are Muslim, that one is pretty durned ignorant. :anicute:

Yes. Some people choose to be ignorant and then again some people choose to defend being ignorant. :laughing: Sheesh. :anicute:

Right on.

I am not defending anything or anybody. It is not my signature. I lost a brother on that day it it kinda hit home for me. If this offends your sensitive sensibilities I will remove it if I can. I did not mean to offend anyone. Sheesh

Edited by cashking63

Having worked for Muslims for over 20 years and having MANY friends who are Muslim, that one is pretty durned ignorant. :P

That's not an opinion. That's a fact. :anicute:

Yes. Some people choose to be ignorant and then again some people choose to defend being ignorant. :anicute: Sheesh. :ph34r:

I am not defending anything or anybody. It is not my signature. I lost a brother on that day it it kinda hit home for me. If this offends your sensitive sensibilities I will remove it if I can. I did not mean to offend anyone. Sheesh

The statement is ignorant. I'm not calling YOU ignorant. I understand that it's not yours even though you thought it had merit on your thread. :ph34r:

My sensibilities are not all that sensitive. I have hide like a rhino after posting here for 5 years. I'm merely calling a spade a spade. I'm sorry for your loss as I am for the thousands of others on that day, but it doesn't make the statement any less ignorant. If it's pointy on the end, has a handle, and might be good for digging, well then......

It has the same ring of truth an Al Jazira story might have about ALL Christians being Snake Handlers or eating babies might have.

snake.jpg

Well there's a picture. I guess that proves it.... :laughing::ph34r:

Having worked for Muslims for over 20 years and having MANY friends who are Muslim, that one is pretty durned ignorant. :grin:

That's not an opinion. That's a fact. :(

Yes. Some people choose to be ignorant and then again some people choose to defend being ignorant. :( Sheesh. :lol:

The statement is ignorant. I'm not calling YOU ignorant. I understand that it's not yours even though you thought it had merit on your thread. :(

My sensibilities are not all that sensitive. I have hide like a rhino after posting here for 5 years. I'm merely calling a spade a spade. I'm sorry for your loss as I am for the thousands of others on that day, but it doesn't make the statement any less ignorant. If it's pointy on the end, has a handle, and might be good for digging, well then......

It has the same ring of truth an Al Jazira story might have about ALL Christians being Snake Handlers or eating babies might have.

(picture removed for brevity)

Well there's a picture. I guess that proves it.... :(:lol:

OK kids, take it to email. Your opinions are noted. Back on topic.

Having worked for Muslims for over 20 years and having MANY friends who are Muslim, that one is pretty durned ignorant. :lol:

That's not an opinion. That's a fact. :(

Everyone knows that Islam is the religion of peace.

I'm in agreement with mtn-man at this point. Start a thread in the OT forum if ya wanna continue this line of discussion.

Otherwise I see this thread getting locked with ME as clear winner of the best sig on the thread. :grin::lol:

I use this on my local forum:

Every correctly built boy gets sometimes an irresistible crave for finding a hidden treasure.

(by Mark Twain in Tom Sawyer)

Cool. And a tad bit prophetic since so many turn up in hidden treasures as travel bugs today. :grin::lol::(:(

Not a common Twain quote. I don't remember it from Tom Sawyer, but then, it has been about 32 years since I read it. :lol:

Always loved mine... don't remember where I found it. It always seemed to fit how some behave in internet forums.

:anicute:

When I'm on a firearms related forum, I use this one:

"Only a coward supports gun control. You know how to stop carjacking? Shoot the carjacker. If someone is going to kill me for my Buick, I'm gonna shoot until I'm out of ammo - and then I'll call 911." which is of course from Ted Nugent.

As for the ones I've seen here... I'll second the "slinky" one mentioned above. It never fails to make me grin :unsure:

DCC

Edited by Driver Carries Cache

My new tagline: "You got a problem with eating babies, Snoogans?"

:laughing:

BTW- Yours wouldn't be the first one I inspired. I just ran across a post about an old sig that vtmtnman used to have that was from me:

"You are supposed to come to the forums so I can feed you what I want you to believe. Worship me dammit!"Snoogans

Well, the idiot mods here let me have a certain "commercial" sig line for 6 months. I was then banned out of the blue without warning for having it. Then, later I noted that they added the sig line back after un-banning me. I don't know why it would be added back unless they wanted to play the same trick and ban me again. With that said, note my current sig line.

Well, the idiot mods here let me have a certain "commercial" sig line for 6 months. I was then banned out of the blue without warning for having it. Then, later I noted that they added the sig line back after un-banning me. I don't know why it would be added back unless they wanted to play the same trick and ban me again. With that said, note my current sig line.
With that said, you'll probably be banned again for calling the mods 'idiots'. Edited by sbell111

Calling anyone in the community an "idiot" is against the forum guidelines.

Respect: Respect the guidelines for forum usage, and site usage. Respect Groundspeak, its employees, volunteers, yourself, fellow community members, and guests on these boards. Whether a community member has one post or 5,000 posts, they deserve the same respect.

Personal Attacks and Flames will not be tolerated. If you want to praise or criticize, give examples as to why it is good or bad, general attacks on a person or idea will not be tolerated.

About our Moderators: Forum Moderators are community volunteers that give up their time to help build a better community. They will assist with focusing topics and enforcing guidelines. They have the ability to edit/delete posts, to move, close or delete topics, and to temporarily moderate users’ posts. Our moderators are equipped with Kevlar flak jackets and an unlimited supply of admin bricks. Do not attempt to engage them in direct combat.

Nothing to see here, move along. The discussion should continue on...

Edited by mtn-man