jAY miLLS 2007 Personal Geocoin

Dr. Whoever

I have been very upset since I heard the news. I have met Jim and really like him. I won't be able to attend the serivces and so I asked someone to sign the log book for me as LadyBee4T as I will be there in spirit but not in body. I'm not sure if they are going or not though. I then thought that maybe a group of us could send some flowers or a donation to his favorite charity and sign it "your caching family". What do you guys think?

Great idea Beverly. I don't mind taking monetary donations through my paypal account for it.

I would be happy to contribute as well.

Tomorrow is the last day to get your monetary donations in to help purchase a gift for the family of jAY miLLS (Jim Pitzer). You can send payment to me through paypal (brokenw@gmail.com). Please send the money as "personal" and "money owed" so your full amount can be applied to the gift. Any monies leftover will be used to help fund a memorial coin in jAY miLLS' honor.