Absolute Caching Geocoin COMPLETED MISSION

cqdx

I just wanted to announce that my Absolute Caching Geocoin completed its mission on going to the land of Vodka! It took 20 months and 8,544 miles. Just yesterday I received an email from a geocacher in Latvia who would like to keep the coin in trade for a box of chocolates. Many of my geocoins and TBs have gone missing or have been stolen. It is refreshing to see this one made it through!

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=388043

7453641a-a807-4200-ae8e-e11def1c2cfd.jpg

Edited by cqdx

I just wanted to announce that my Absolute Caching Geocoin completed its mission on going to the land of Vodka! It took 20 months and 8,544 miles. Just yesterday I received an email from a geocacher in Latvia who would like to keep the coin in trade for a box of chocolates. Many of my geocoins and TBs have gone missing or have been stolen. It is refreshing to see this one made it through!

7453641a-a807-4200-ae8e-e11def1c2cfd.jpg

Take the chocolates <_< Nice work

wow, how cool....how many countires/states/ discoveries and logs?

congrats

Not sure how many countries or states... 79 logs posted but some are just discoveries. I was a little upset to see the "Old Map" option has gone away, I would love to see the travels of this on a map. I wish you could overlay a geocoins travels into google earth or something similar.