A Coin For the Ladies

fox-and-the-hound

Good Morning everybody,

After nearly one year in blueprint hell, 3 rejected best efforts, a few wrestling matches and 2 flat denials that it couldn't be done... IT'S HERE! <_<

The mints said no way, but we wouldn't give in or give up and we're mighty pleased at the results. The King finally has his Queen and we think she's quite a beauty. At 2 Inches Tall and a full 4mm thick this lovely lady is Trackable with a Unique Icon. A very heavy coin in hand, she'll be in good company with the King. The best part? Only $8! Take a look :ph34r:

ReleasePhoto.jpg

You can find her at the geocoinstore: http://www.geocoinstore.com/index.php?main...products_id=185

I'm proud to say Mackey Made It and I hope you enjoy her as much as we enjoyed creating her. :ph34r:

outstandingly beautiful!

will go order this one right now.

Do you have any in other finishes you're trading for?

I don't have any for trades yet. I'm hoping I will soon though <_< I knew they'd be available very soon, but I was surprised by an email this morning to realize they'd been added to the store.

Our major issue was getting the precise detail and the multiple levels in the metal (I believe there are 2 levels deep and 3 raised plus the base level for a total of 6. The fine detail was a real test for everyone to see if it could be successfully reproduced as sharp as I wanted. I think the Fates is the only other one to pull it off so many layers in detail this exacting. The pre-blueprints were built at almost twice my regular size and translating that detail added to the reproduction time.