Most Extreme Caches In A Day

On September 15th 6 geocachers set out and had a goal to tackle 8 Physco Urban Caches in 1 day with no DNF's and they accomplished it.

We've tackled 8 physco urban caches with no DNF's. And it was the best experience yet had by all.

What about you?

Join Extreme Cachers

Sigh... congratulations on finding eight of our Psycho Urban Caches in one day, but...

you should never have posted this...

you see...

now that you have bragged about this, my uncontrollable sick mind is gonna kick in...

and it is gonna want me to go out and place some more Psycho caches that are sooo extreme...

that you will NEVER be able to score a find on more than two in a day, and even then, only if you are lucky...

Oh, and sorry to be a spoilsport, but.... I wonder if you could manage to tackle both PUC #13 and PUC #14 in the same day...? ;);)

BTW, stumbled upon your video and forum/group about the Psycho caches at MySpace. Nice!

Again, congratulations on your eight Psycho finds in one day. I am sorry that the people-eating sewer monster and the people-eating storm drain monster were on vacation that day; had they been during your search, your hunt would have been much more interesting....

On September 15th 6 geocachers set out and had a goal to tackle 8 Physco Urban Caches in 1 day with no DNF's and they accomplished it.

We've tackled 8 physco urban caches with no DNF's. And it was the best experience yet had by all.

What about you?

Join Extreme Cachers

Sigh... congratulations on finding eight of our Psycho Urban Caches in one day, but...

you should never have posted this...

you see...

now that you have bragged about this, my uncontrollable sick mind is gonna kick in...

and it is gonna want me to go out and place some more Psycho caches that are sooo extreme...

that you will NEVER be able to score a find on more than two in a day, and even then, only if you are lucky...

Oh, and sorry to be a spoilsport, but.... I wonder if you could manage to tackle both PUC #13 and PUC #14 in the same day...? ;);)

BTW, stumbled upon your video and forum/group about the Psycho caches at MySpace. Nice!

Again, congratulations on your eight Psycho finds in one day. I am sorry that the people-eating sewer monster and the people-eating storm drain monster were on vacation that day; had they been during your search, your hunt would have been much more interesting....

Glad you found our video on myspace. Its kind of interesting isn't it.

We are planning on tackling #13 and #14 sometime. But first we have to find Physco Urban #9 and Physco Back Countrys.

what is a physco urban cache? I am not hip to the new stuff out there for caching. Let me in on the fun.

we"re lost

The Pyscho Urban caches are in Frederick, Maryland and a few are in other areas such as New York and Pennsylvania and even in Indiana.

These caches are very crazy. And they are in an area that is pretty urban like city streets, malls, etc.. around alot of muggle areas.

However Vinny could explain more to you since he owns them

what is a physco urban cache? I am not hip to the new stuff out there for caching. Let me in on the fun.

we"re lost

The Pyscho Urban caches are in Frederick, Maryland and a few are in other areas such as New York and Pennsylvania and even in Indiana.

These caches are very crazy. And they are in an area that is pretty urban like city streets, malls, etc.. around alot of muggle areas.

Cant seem to find any in PA at least none by Vinny... Am I missing something? ;)

Edited by linuxxpert

we"re lost

Cant seem to find any in PA at least none by Vinny... Am I missing something? ;)

Other people took the Pyscho Urban idea and hide a few one is by Fireguy15. Semi Physco Urban..

we"re lost

Just to clarify: the only Psycho caches (Psycho Urban Caches and Psycho Backcountry Caches) which we own are located in Maryland, West Virginia and Idaho. There was also one really extreme one which was located in Wyoming, near the WY/ID border, but I archived that a couple of years ago.

There do exist, of course, other caches in other states (including PA and NY) which include the term "Psycho" or "Psycho Urban" in the cache name. In fact, there are now even "Psycho" caches in Europe and in Australia. Not only is any cache owner free to use any of these terms in their cache names, but several of those cache owners actually asked me for permission to use the term(s), and I freely gave it, while reminding them that they did not need my permission in the first place! However, the reality is that anyone who dies and who wishes to get past St. Peter at the Pearly Gates to enter Heaven for eternity must have a least five Psycho cache finds, and St. Peter and the Archangels firmly state that these MUST be genuine Psycho Urban Caches or Psycho Backcountry Caches placed only by the Vinny & Sue Team! So there! ;)

we"re lost

Just to clarify: the only Psycho caches (Psycho Urban Caches and Psycho Backcountry Caches) which we own are located in Maryland, West Virginia and Idaho. There was also one really extreme one which was located in Wyoming, near the WY/ID border, but I archived that a couple of years ago.

There do exist, of course, other caches in other states (including PA and NY) which include the term "Psycho" or "Psycho Urban" in the cache name. In fact, there are now even "Psycho" caches in Europe and in Australia. Not only is any cache owner free to use any of these terms in their cache names, but several of those cache owners actually asked me for permission to use the term(s), and I freely gave it, while reminding them that they did not need my permission in the first place! However, the reality is that anyone who dies and who wishes to get past St. Peter at the Pearly Gates to enter Heaven for eternity must have a least five Psycho cache finds, and St. Peter and the Archangels firmly state that these MUST be genuine Psycho Urban Caches or Psycho Backcountry Caches placed only by the Vinny & Sue Team! So there! ;)

What if I own a goat? Do I get a special pass?

we"re lost

Yes, I just checked, and you are covered. All goat owners are covered. So, you are all set to go! Thank you for drawing attention to this important point which I had accidentally omitted mentioning in my earlier post. St. Peter and the Archangels are quite pleased with you.

we"re lost

Yes, I just checked, and you are covered. All goat owners are covered. So, you are all set to go! Thank you for drawing attention to this important point which I had accidentally omitted mentioning in my earlier post. St. Peter and the Archangels are quite pleased with you.

[/quot

WOW you are not kiding when you say hard. I just looked at all your physco urban caches and man oh man. Very cool

we"re lost

Edited by we"re lost

We've found ten 5 terrain caches in one day, and nine 5 terrain caches in one day.

Remember that 5 terrain = special equipment. They aren't necessarily especially extreme if you have the equipment.. These two sets of caches were kayak/canoe caches.

Yes.. the thread title asks about the number of terrain 5 caches in a day.. 10 caches, 1 canoe, no gps, no goats.

What are these Psycho Urban Caches you speak of?!? HARD??? I heard that a five year old little girl's done a few of them!

......and don't even get me started on Psycho Urban Cache #13 and #14! Easy peasie! I believe that some friends of mine and I managed to knock those out also!

(please note that SOME of the above statements have been made by a founding member of Team Psycho and may or may not be true!)

Where are my meds?

What are these Psycho Urban Caches you speak of?!? HARD??? I heard that a five year old little girl's done a few of them!

......and don't even get me started on Psycho Urban Cache #13 and #14! Easy peasie! I believe that some friends of mine and I managed to knock those out also!

(please note that SOME of the above statements have been made by a founding member of Team Psycho and may or may not be true!)

Where are my meds?

Whooo boy! The notorious "LPYakeefan" account has emerged on the forums again! Folks, do not believe a word that he says! While he tries to pretend to be an ordinary and normal geocacher, a family man, who lives near Hagerstown Maryland, he is really a vicious serial killer named "Happy" who is stagnating on death row in the maximum security ward at a state prison in Tennessee, and he is given weekly web access as part of his "socialization therapy". sigh... Everything which he writes via his fictitious "LPYankeefan" account is lies; the account even owns thousands of fictitious finds; he also has two fictitious "children"; he even claims at times that his children have found all of my Psycho caches. sigh... <_<:ph34r: His real identity has been exposed on these forums several times before, and I guess it was high time for one more exposure of this neurasthenic psychopathic homicidal maniacal bundle of caffeine-frazzled nerves, and thus my post here today. sad...

BTW, he also likes to tell a bizarre fictitious tale wherein he claims that at a recent geo-event, his son asked him for a dollar with which to play a video game at the pizzeria in the strip mall where the event was being held, and that I advised the kid to earn his own money by selling illegal handguns to passersby on the sidewalk outside the pizzeria restaurant. sigh!

Edited by Vinny & Sue Team

Oh, by the way.....my answer would be five 5star terrain caches in a day. How many of your Psycho caches do we have FTF on Vinny? :ph34r:

None. There is no "Team Psycho". Leave me alone. You are crazy. Nuts. Nutso. Mad. Insane. Wacko. Birds on your TV antenna. Headlights are on but the engine's not running. Newspapers on the doorstep but no one is at home. Engine running on one cylinder. The spark plugs are fouled. Engine is nooot running iridium spark plugs, not by a long run. Not playing with a full deck of cards. A few volts below ignition threshold. A few clowns short of a circus. Lights not burning too bright. A few rungs short of a ladder. No grain in the silo. Lights are on but no one's home. You get the drift...

sad....

<_<

:cool:

:ph34r:

:cool: