Dinner for 50 in Vancouver WA?

travisl

I've been playing with the Vancouver (WA) Cache Machine route, and there's a lot more caches down there than there were the last time I looked (a couple of years ago). I've got 150 on my initial test route; there's no way we'll hit them all in a day. I need to figure out where to have dinner that night, so I can decide which half of Vancouver (east or west) I should focus the route on.

I called Home Town Buffet, but they're not able to handle a group of 50 people on a Saturday. I e-mailed and called Kings Buffet, but got an e-mail bounced back and no answer on the phone.

So, any locals have an idea as to where in Vancouver would say yes to the question, "50 people, January 5, separate checks"?

(The count of 50 is a guess based on past winter cache machines. I'm sure the weather will have a lot to do with the attendance.)

Eye candy:

658886c7-fa82-4494-89dc-89b8e8617c7b.jpg

Have you considered a two day CM - like Portland a couple years back? East Vancouver one day, West the other?

Briefly, but that's more of a summer thing. Two insane days in early rainy January would be too much for a lot of people, probably including myself. If I was aware that it had so many caches, I'd have picked a different season :-)