Which current coin...

mousekakat

I would have to say mine woulb be the one called, and I think it is called "Plan B". Or close to it.

It is a beer mug full of beer and on the back is two people drinkin and watching the rain outside of a

restraunt. I like it so it would have to be at the top of my list. Never saw it go on sale then one day I saw it

on E- something. Prett cool coin just won't buy em' off that site.

Hello Naomi!

Well, I do not know much about Geocoins yet! I do not know where to see them all!

I will place here my list, but I am afraid that it is a dream list only!

A reason is that my wallet limit is very low! :D

Anyway, I have seen a nice geocoin in the shape of an aeroplane, something like a stealth! I like that one!

I also like a coin (I think it is a coin), that has the shape and the design of a Lion? Is this a part of a zodiac collection! I hope that there is an Aries too! :D

I would like one of the mystery coins! I am listening so many things about them that they are almost a legend!!

Hmm...maybe one of the enigma coins (If it is not a mystery coin too). I like puzzles!

If there are geocoins with the shape of your state for example and there are other coins with different states (In shape too), I would like to have them or see them close together creating a map! Can you imagine to have a collection of all USA states, in their shapes and when you were putting them in the right order to create the USA map? I do not know if this is already done!!!

I heard somewhere that there are new geocoins that smell??? Hmm.... I would like one in my list! :D

And finally...your vicking coin! :D

...And a wooden nickel just for fun! I do not think these are trackable, but they must be nice!!!

Nikos