Which current coin...

mousekakat

Man, there are some beautiful coins being produced right now, holiday coins, personals and otherwise! New techniques being developed, old ones improved and some great ideas!

What coin would you buy right now that you haven't bought because of finances or holiday spending or whatnot?

I know there is the Geocoin Heart's Desire thread, but I wanted to see what folks are drooling after on the current coins!

For me, the top of the list is the Kuntry Kashin' coin - it just cracks me up, followed by the Landsharkz purdy purple creation coming out, and then a couple of the Christmas coins, especially the sun catcher coins, and then Paula's turkey coin.

Soooo...if you had say... 50.00 bucks given to you JUST to buy coins that are current, which would you buy?

Naomi :blink:

Edited by mousekakat

For me, the top of the list is the Kuntry Kashin' coin - it just cracks me up, followed by the Landsharkz purdy purple creation coming out, and then a couple of the Christmas coins, especially the sun catcher coins, and then Paula's turkey coin.

Naomi :lol:

:blink: you make me blush :lol:

top o' my list are the trade versions of the Petrified Wood Compass, Rainforest Jewel, jAY miLLs Rasta Heart,

& SOOO many others....

No money to buy coins, count me in :lol:

The Rainforest Jewel :blink: is on top of my wish-list, too. Missed them due to some strage mail problems... I even saved some money long ago as they were first announced on tsuns website.

Kuntry Kachin, another great coin I would love to buy if I could.

For the christmas coins... the Snowman Suncatcher, and I really like Theotokos coin and Nochipras coin.

The Lord of the Caches is another coin that I am really sorry that I have missed it. The Lord of the Rings is one of my favorite books. I read it every 2 or 3 years, and I have read it first when I was 13 or so.

I also like the new Deadliest Cache coin and would have bought one or two if I had the money, and would have added one of Castle Man's personal coins (the new edition) to my collection.

(Hmm, quite a long list... :lol: )

So close, yet so far . . .

A set of the "Lord of the Caches" would be just about $50

But - they are no longer "current" (sold out)

A set of the "Four Spirit" pottery coins is quite desirable

But - they are priced at a little over $50

The "South Pointing Chariot" coins come to mind

But - I already have those

I will cheat a little, and go with some coins that are almost current

CRAKE has four new ones that should be available any day now

(two coins, two versions of each)

That should be less than fifty bucks, even with shipping

No money to buy coins, count me in ;)

The Rainforest Jewel ;) is on top of my wish-list, too. Missed them due to some strage mail problems... I even saved some money long ago as they were first announced on tsuns website.

Kuntry Kachin, another great coin I would love to buy if I could.

For the christmas coins... the Snowman Suncatcher, and I really like Theotokos coin and Nochipras coin.

The Lord of the Caches is another coin that I am really sorry that I have missed it. The Lord of the Rings is one of my favorite books. I read it every 2 or 3 years, and I have read it first when I was 13 or so.

I also like the new Deadliest Cache coin and would have bought one or two if I had the money, and would have added one of Castle Man's personal coins (the new edition) to my collection.

(Hmm, quite a long list... ;) )

Thank you so much for adding our coin to your Christmas coin list. It's wonderful to see a coin you helped design on someones want list. You just made our day:) Thank you:)

I've been hearing some buzz about the 2007 Lackey coin? We have a Lackey coin we won from Podcacher but I'm not sure if it is a 2006 or 2007? Does anyone have a pic of the 2007 Lackey? If it is different than the one we have then it is on our list along with the Kuntry Kachin coin (my parents and grandparents are from WV so they know all about outhouses and I've heard my fair share of stories about them, lol).

I almost never reply to these threads, but I just have to say that there is one coin that I just love.

It's the first one I have ever coveted and I don't even know why. It just makes me laugh.

I would love to have a CCC mystery coin. I don't even care that much for Halloween, but this one just cracks me up. It's not likely I will ever get one, but I just think it's the neatest and most creative one I have ever seen.

Nice thread.

thanks, anne

I've been hearing some buzz about the 2007 Lackey coin? We have a Lackey coin we won from Podcacher but I'm not sure if it is a 2006 or 2007? Does anyone have a pic of the 2007 Lackey? If it is different than the one we have then it is on our list along with the Kuntry Kachin coin (my parents and grandparents are from WV so they know all about outhouses and I've heard my fair share of stories about them, lol).

I wish I was able to post a picture for you, but as I don't actually have one, I can only tell you that I saw one at the WA Geocoinfest and the design is much like the previous coin, but does have color. I love the design of the previous, but the color just looked great.

Phantom Cacher - Does this count... probably not? But this coin is just awesome. If John Shaft were a geocoin, he'd be a Phantom Cacher.

Rainforest Jewel - beautiful

Four Spirits - saw one of these in person and was blown away

Frozen Buns - I have no idea why I did not order these when I could have ;) These look great

Groundspeak Lackey 2007 - another that probably doesn't count... like the Phantom Cacher, $50 isn't going to get me this!

Wonderful Discoveries - One I wanted to pick up for my son, as it really reminded me of caching with him... everything out there is a wonderful discovery.

Of course, if I really had $50 for coins right now, I'd just put that towards what I've already reserved and presently don't have the money for.

You guys see those Scream coins????? What gives...are they an ebay only coin????...Yep just as suspected, just did research in the midst of this post!!!!

I was refering to the Munch "Scream Painting" coin another nice one is the VanGogh "Starry Night"...Too bad they are ebay only, cause they just went off my wish list!!!

Couldnt believe what their others were goin for when they came out...Like the Totem Pole goin for like 70.00+ back when. Screw that...I aint gonna support em! They wont even trade, its listed on their listing!!!

I really liked these coins and am quite disapointed in their tactics...we should make our own Scream coins and sell em for 7.00 :anibad: ....and TRADE EM!!!!!! :ph34r:

Ill give it another thought and post my actual coin I wanna get!!!!...After I Scream.....for Icecream that is!

You guys see those Scream coins????? What gives...are they an ebay only coin????...Yep just as suspected, just did research in the midst of this post!!!!

I was refering to the Munch "Scream Painting" coin another nice one is the VanGogh "Starry Night"...Too bad they are ebay only, cause they just went off my wish list!!!

Couldnt believe what their others were goin for when they came out...Like the Totem Pole goin for like 70.00+ back when. Screw that...I aint gonna support em! They wont even trade, its listed on their listing!!!

I really liked these coins and am quite disapointed in their tactics...we should make our own Scream coins and sell em for 7.00 :anibad: ....and TRADE EM!!!!!! :ph34r:

Ill give it another thought and post my actual coin I wanna get!!!!...After I Scream.....for Icecream that is!

I don't believe that the person selling those coins is a cacher.

DO it!! Make it a shaped one of just the head and hands, lol, with something like "some caches just make you want to scream" or "when I can't go caching I just want to scream" on back or something like that, hehehe!

That would be too cool a coin!

Naomi :P

Frozen Buns - I have no idea why I did not order these when I could have :anibad: These look great

Just saw your posting on the wish list...like the Klondike bar ad says "what would you do for a Frozen Buns Coins"

Will trade or let you purchase, but even better would be a picture of you with an outhouse. That would get you a free coin :ph34r:

Frozen Buns - I have no idea why I did not order these when I could have :anibad: These look great

Just saw your posting on the wish list...like the Klondike bar ad says "what would you do for a Frozen Buns Coins"

Will trade or let you purchase, but even better would be a picture of you with an outhouse. That would get you a free coin :ph34r:

The picture doesn't do them justice :P Love the snowflake!

I happen to know where a "two person" outhouse is...

I happen to know where a "two person" outhouse is...

Just got his email, sure am looking forward to his pictures, wonder if he will be sitting inside it....

edited to shorten thsi up...

Edited by Frozen Buns

No money left so no new coins coming in at the moment. €50 will get me all Christmas geocoins that are out there.

And i really would like a lot of coins that can't be bought for €50:

Lackey 2007, GeocoinSecretAgent, CreepyCrawlerCoin, Geo-pumpking, Diver Mickey, G.Ocoin Bug, Geo leprechaun or any other mistery coin.

tot cache,

team Wij Drie :laughing:

It would have to be the Rainforest Jewel. :P

ditto... i forgot to get in on the pre-order!! and missed the first round. so i'd need $50 to buy it off of ebay

You only missed the first round, the V2 has not been made available yet, I'm waiting on samples and I'll post a thread when I'm ready to roll. The V1 is suppose to arrive around 11/28 :)

If I had $50 bucks to splurge on coins, I'd get the one by LoriDarlin with the snowmen (BN). I'm also waiting for the Outhouse coin by Mark :D I'd probably pick up a couple different version of those. The snowglobe looked cool by Landsharkz too.

Speaking of the South pointing Chariot...I used to have one of those beautiful coins!! I'd probably buy one of those or the Scavok set!!

eta: any or all of the Christmas coins...I love all of those!! Would be great to have those on my tree this year!

Forgot the SCAVOK coins... love these

Hey I made the list :)

Right now I'm looking for the two new tranquility coins. Fat chance I'll get them for 50 bucks, but I still want them :)

I've got an unactivated new Templar coin for sale... :rolleyes:

Thanksgiving coin, even though it isn't celebrated in Scotland :)

Lord of the Rings coins and Knights Templar, got an email to say they were on sale again, yippee, clicked along to the site only to find they had all gone :) Just as well I suppose I'm almost in the red now so must exercise some self control. So hard with so many lovely coins about.