A "Big Up" to Carlos & The Birdie Crew

Dizzley

I just checked my email and I get notification of activity on the 500 caches nearest home. I was astonished to see that Carlos & The Birdie Crew made a run of 45 caches around the Oldham Way and Debdale between 8am and 5.30pm. That's more caches than I have visited in the last 5 months.

The blister plasters are in the first aid box, but mostly you must need psychiatric help! :(:):)

I just checked my email and I get notification of activity on the 500 caches nearest home. I was astonished to see that Carlos & The Birdie Crew made a run of 45 caches around the Oldham Way and Debdale between 8am and 5.30pm. That's more caches than I have visited in the last 5 months.

The blister plasters are in the first aid box, but mostly you must need psychiatric help! :(:):)

I'm not sure if I'm impressed at their achievement :D or I feel sorry for them! :D

:lol: Thanks for the comments :blink:

If I'm honest I'd never have got so far so fast with the Birdies (until they're a bit older maybe) but I was fed up of seeing the line of dots on my PDA on MMap. I was trying for 61 (for 700) to be honest but I didn't realise the task at hand. I have new found respect for those "big number crunchers in a day" types.

The remaining 16 had to wait till Sunday.

Cheers Carlos :lol:

PS Ooooohhh me bum......

<_< Thanks for the comments :ph34r:

If I'm honest I'd never have got so far so fast with the Birdies (until they're a bit older maybe) but I was fed up of seeing the line of dots on my PDA on MMap. I was trying for 61 (for 700) to be honest but I didn't realise the task at hand. I have new found respect for those "big number crunchers in a day" types.

The remaining 16 had to wait till Sunday.

Cheers Carlos :ph34r:

PS Ooooohhh me bum......

Well done me old St Helens mate