Bashes I intend to attend in next 30 days

Mr'D

Until recently, when I logged into GC, I had a list of events displayed that I had signed into as attending within the next 30 days.

Today I missed an event because it wasn't listed, and another event next week is not listed? Is this a known problem, or is it just me being stupid?

Jon

edited for typo

Edited by Mr.Dewdrop

The same thing happened to me, but I still attended anyway. It seems if you log a "will attend" more than 30 days before the event, 30 days after you posted the "will attend" log it gets removed from your profile - strange - guess you need to write it down on the calendar also! By the way, thanks for the Surrey LQ Jon, that was great fun!!! Nothing to do with this subject I know but what a great cache :(

This is a known problem that Groundspeak have been aware of since it was implemented. One such thread can be found here. That thread was certainly not the first and also appears not to have been the last about this problem. To my knowledge Groundspeak have never gave any information about if and when it will be fixed. (If anyone knows any different I would appreciate a link please?)

It looks to me as though Groundspeak are burying their heads in the sand on this one?