Will be in VA Beach for the Turkey Day weekend

Flatouts

anyone from the area know of some really fun and interesting hides in the area that are a must do while we are there? We will be introducing my brother and family who live there to this wild and crazy sport. :D I grew up in VA Beach and moved away some 17 years ago and even tho there's been a lot of growth I pretty much can get around town without to much difficulty. :D:D

We're now back in Orlando. Had a wonderful time in Va Beach and managed to sneak in about 6 cache's in all. Only one of them was a micro. the others where amo boxes and to our surprise rather nice ones.

Thanks for you replies. Perhaps on our next trip back we'll plan on trying the parks in Newport News. I grew up in Va Beach and am a grad of First Colonial High School. It was great to be back home for the Holiday. Va Beach has certainly grown since I moved away 17 plus years ago. But the memories are all still there. My brother and his family still live there and my sister lives in Chesapeake. We introduced them to this crazy but wonderful sport. They had a blast and I think we got them hooked. Time will tell. Spent our last few hours there at Mount Trashmore and managed to find two of them there. Climbed to the top carrying my 1 yr old grand daughter. Asked my daughter if she remembered playing there as a child and rolling down the hill with her brother. She did. It was a great weekend and can hardly wait until my next trip back.