Pathtags

PLnauta

Pathtags are sort of a memento from people (usually geocachers) you have met. They are a small (1-inch?) disc containing a design and ID number that people trade with (or give to) people they meet. One side has a design with the other side just the base metal with an ID number and info on how to log your new tag to your collection. Each tag of a given design has the same ID number.

The tags you receive can be logged under your collection at a non-GC.com location. I'm not sure I can post the URL to the site since it's not a Groundspeak site so do a Google search on "pathtags" and follow one of the top results for more info.

Fairly new to all this and was wondering what a Pathtag is????

THANKS!

I'm glad you liked my PathTag! They are so much fun, I could come up with designs for them all day! There's a Pathtag club, I'll send you some info on it!

Edited by Bolingbrook Joe

I ordered mine yesterday. I think I'm going to dig them.

Pathtags are sort of a memento from people (usually geocachers) you have met. They are a small (1-inch?) disc containing a design and ID number that people trade with (or give to) people they meet. One side has a design with the other side just the base metal with an ID number and info on how to log your new tag to your collection. Each tag of a given design has the same ID number.

The tags you receive can be logged under your collection at a non-GC.com location. I'm not sure I can post the URL to the site since it's not a Groundspeak site so do a Google search on "pathtags" and follow one of the top results for more info.

Fairly new to all this and was wondering what a Pathtag is????

THANKS!

I'm glad you liked my PathTag! They are so much fun, I could come up with designs for them all day! There's a Pathtag club, I'll send you some info on it!

Hi

I've just receive my first tag. Thank you Jennifer/UOtrackers, that was nice :anibad: .

Now i had to find more :ph34r:

PL

Hello PL,

Can you put some photos from your new Pathtags.

Thanks

NFreitas

Claro Nuno

adde210c-807a-43f8-8899-7ade964c1ee2.jpg

PL

For those that may not know: Pathtag on left/ Geotag on right of pic.