Ever seen a cache on Google Earth?

ZSandmann

This thread http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php...=177770&hl= and the logs on the cache in question got me thinking. Has anyone ever been able to see a cache from Google Earth. I don't mean the tree or building or what have you, but the actual geocache. You can see cars so it seems a large container could possibly be spotted. If you know of one please post the coords so we can all take a look. :)

I know this can be difficult as it is hard to determine the age of GE images, but there must be one out there somewhere. The cache above I could not see, but the image was low res in that area.

Ok, I've got one, but you may call BS on me. It's a very large Igloo cooler painted black and it's quite fuzzy on google earth. (GC10YRH)

Yeah! I most definately see it, dude! Its that one black pixel that looks just a little more "Igloo-y" than the other black pixels, right? Just to the right of that tan pixel.

Ok, I've got one, but you may call BS on me. It's a very large Igloo cooler painted black and it's quite fuzzy on google earth. (GC10YRH)

Yeah! I most definately see it, dude! Its that one black pixel that looks just a little more "Igloo-y" than the other black pixels, right? Just to the right of that tan pixel.

Oh, man, that's giving me an existential headache. I'm just a pinkish pixel in a sea of other misguided pixels.

Never mind that has anyone seen a geocacher on Google Earth?

816fba9f-8070-4b5f-b6cf-95f90b1c6297.jpg

Using image enhancing software, I was not only able to reveal the Igloo, but that there was a visitor at the cache, too!

Edited by Too Tall John