Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
SteelHead[BC]

EchoLink Chat Server

Its up and running...... a place for Geohams to talk and stuff ... Echolink Node 243320

its a dedicated geoham server on Echolink

SteelHead[bC]

:yikes: Tried to find the site on Echolink but couldnt find it listed. I dont see any Node numbers, just listings by Repeaters, Callsigns, etc.

Trees, KC9JFX

:anicute: Tried to find the site on Echolink but couldnt find it listed. I dont see any Node numbers, just listings by Repeaters, Callsigns, etc.

Trees, KC9JFX

Apparently we enter the Node number (243320) in the "Station">"Connect To">"Node #" dialog box.

Would be nice to know the time when this net meets?

Tom

No dedicated server anymore the node is VE7WCC-L NewWestminster B.C 243320, I did connect no one there. The node is marked as geoham talk we need to set up a sked and see what happens.

I tried to connect to Echolink Node 243320, but nothing there.

The node must have been shut down ;)

Maybe next time K7RSW node # 7745

Edited by sandbagger32

well is the node up or down, will go over and try it. I like the idea and hope we can keep this link open.

Eric

KB5SPZ

this is grate news. I'll try and catch up on it . and if you want to reach mor people try getting an I.R.L.P on the output and the in put then to a repeater with the owners blessing of course. good luck

kd7bbo

Looking forward to a QSO. I have set up a few GeoCaches in Jerusalem- Israel region, where I live.

I'll be in NewYork Pennsylvania area this July- August and plan to bring my GPS, 2M handheld, three boys and wife. I'm amazed at the quantity of caches there !!!!! I plan to buy a ARRL repeater handbook I hope tbis will help me find the Echolink links and repeaters. Please listen in.

4x6zz

73/ Silverwater

' date='Jan 6 2008, 01:03 AM' post='3242017']

there is no time

but we should try and get a net going againe

SteelHead[bC]

VE7WCC

Connected to your node today but all quiet. I'll try again sometime later.

kb6Zop-L

IRLP 3129

I was able to connect today but quiet. We should get a net going!

Well from what I have seen there is not enough interest to even consider a conference server, A week ago I had my node up at 2000 central, nobody even bothered to connect to me, even after a few postings indicating it would be up and running. I will try again tonight 25 September, if no one connects by 2015, I will quit trying.

73 Ryan. My call KC0QNB, Node 134711

Edited by earthshaker

Well from what I have seen there is not enough interest to even consider a conference server, A week ago I had my node up at 2000 central, nobody even bothered to connect to me, even after a few postings indicating it would be up and running.

Where were the "postings"?

Well from what I have seen there is not enough interest to even consider a conference server, A week ago I had my node up at 2000 central, nobody even bothered to connect to me, even after a few postings indicating it would be up and running.

Where were the "postings"?

one here http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=203245

and one here http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=190808

both on the 17th, but I forgot the time and date in the second one, no replies to either posting til now, the lack of replies indicated to me there was not enough interest.

and one this thread, from yesterday I had my node up and running no connections and still no email form Mike.