Geocoins For Sale

ac-p

Hi All,

First off, I'd like to thank our reviewers for allowing me to post such an obvious plug for some of my own eBay Geocoin auctions.

They've very kindly allowed me to get away with this as a one off as I'm trying to raise funds for one of my friends who has been diagnosed with cancer. I'm selling my unactivated Geocoins for what are probably over the top prices, but I'm hoping that people will bear the circumstances in mind and bid generously.

Coins for sale:

England 'Egg' Geocoin - Silver

England 'Egg' Geocoin - Gold

Ireland Geocoin

Ireland Geocoin

Ireland Geocoin

Wales Geocoin - Silver

Wales Geocoin - Gold (with bonus Silver Geocoin with same tracking number due to manufacturing error!)

UK Geocoin

2006 Signal Geocoin - January

2006 Signal Geocoin - February

2006 Signal Geocoin - March

2006 Signal Geocoin - April

2006 Signal Geocoin - May

2006 Signal Geocoin - June

2006 Signal Geocoin - July

2006 Signal Geocoin - August

2006 Signal Geocoin - September

2006 Signal Geocoin - October

2006 Signal Geocoin - November

2006 Signal Geocoin - December

2006 Signal CITO Geocoin

2007 Signal Geocoin - January

2007 Signal Geocoin - February

2007 Signal Geocoin - March

2007 Signal Geocoin - April

2007 Signal Geocoin - May

2007 Signal Geocoin - June

2007 Signal Geocoin - July

2007 Signal CITO Geocoin

Kilted Cacher Geocoin

DefCon Geocoin

2006 USA Geocoin

Pengy & Tigger Geocoin

Lancashire Geocoin

Lancashire Geocoin

Blackpool Tower Geocoin

Yorkshire Geocoin - Silver

Yorkshire Geocoin - Gold

Tempting The Fates Geocoin

European Geocoin

Team Badger Geocoin

Las Vegas Geocoin

2006 Geocaching Squad Magellan Armed

2006 Finland Geocoin

Cinemaboxers Geocoin

SunshineGang License Plate Geocoin

Bumper Sticker Geocoin - 'A - Austria' (Ltd 'Glow')

Bumper Sticker Geocoin - 'DK - Denmark' (Ltd 'Glow')

Bumper Sticker Geocoin - 'NL - Netherlands' (Ltd 'Glow')

If anyone needs any further info, for example what number the coins are (where applicable from a numbered run) then please ask.

Thank you for looking.

EDIT - just crossing off the sold coins and wanting to say thank you to everyone for their generosity.

Edited by ac-p

Kilted Cacher Geocoin

EDIT - just crossing off the sold coins and wanting to say thank you to everyone for their generosity.

Dagnab it! Missed this one.....never mind, grabbed me a Yorkshire Geocoin instead. :(

A great gesture, ac-p, its a tough thing when someone close is struck with this dreadful illness. There's nothing you can do for them, so raising funds is a great way of giving support.

Hi All,

First off, I'd like to thank our reviewers for allowing me to post such an obvious plug for some of my own eBay Geocoin auctions.

They've very kindly allowed me to get away with this as a one off as I'm trying to raise funds for one of my friends who has been diagnosed with cancer. I'm selling my unactivated Geocoins for what are probably over the top prices, but I'm hoping that people will bear the circumstances in mind and bid generously.

Coins for sale:

UK Geocoin

Darn, you go away for a day, come back and someone has already sold a coin you're trying to get your hands on!

Lovely gesture!

I actually have another UK coin that I'm more than happy to sell. The only reason I haven't listed it is because I'm not sure whether it would appeal to people as it has my username engraved on it - as you can see in the following picture.

ukcoinln0.jpg

It also has a small scratch/dent mark (which you can see in the insert) just above the 'p' near the centre. If however, anyone would consider buying this one then please let me know and I'll get it on eBay asap.