Sextant Geocoin

AtwellFamily

I'd be happy to trade for what ever coin you end up making.

(Of course you could always make the coin round and cut out the non sextant sections from an outer ring.)

So make the round coin with a place for the sextant to sit 2d setat at 50% raised section. Have the 3D sextant sit in the coin or come out. Put the tracking number round part and the sextant. Wow you have a great idea. Sell them separate but they could also go together. Hiding the magnet would be the issue.

thanks...now I need to thinkg about this! :):)

I'd be happy to trade for what ever coin you end up making.

(Of course you could always make the coin round and cut out the non sextant sections from an outer ring.)

So make the round coin with a place for the sextant to sit 2d setat at 50% raised section. Have the 3D sextant sit in the coin or come out. Put the tracking number round part and the sextant. Wow you have a great idea. Sell them separate but they could also go together. Hiding the magnet would be the issue.

thanks...now I need to thinkg about this! :):)

My bill for the idea should arrive about the same time as your coins come back from the mint. You can pay then. :D

My bill for the idea should arrive about the same time as your coins come back from the mint. You can pay then. :)

:)

So when I do this, should I use the same tracking number on both pieces, that way people can set free either side. Or do I use 2 tracking numbers and that way people can set both sides free (like the come together coin or the 12 days of Christmas coin)?

I'll add magnet to the cutout somewhere it won't interfer witht he stars to much and it should still be enough to make it stick to the round part.