"Thud" (sound of head hitting table)

mikej2

:laughing: I just realized I still have two TB's at home that I haven't dropped off, thought I did, but didn't, somehow forgot and got all sidetracked with family and work stuff, no excuse but that's what happened. So here I am publically chastising myself (and probably misspelling chastising and other words) and offering a generic "sorry" to the TB owners out there.

So, come Thursday or Friday I will be dropping them off either into an appropriate cache to further their intended goals or will just drop them into a roadside active cache that gets plenty of activity to get them moving again.

I suppose I should also update my GPSr to ensure the cache sites I have loaded haven't moved or have other location issues. It seems like July was just a week ago, sheesh.

Okay, I'll slink off to a corner now and hang my head in shame :D

Confession is good for the soul isn't it. Don't you feel better?

You are absolved. But now that you've confessed in public, probably 6 people will start watching your inventory to see that you follow through LOL!!!

But no pressure, really! Just have fun placing them and logging them, that's all we wish for.

Edited by Eartha

I like taking pics of these things, and we live fairly close to a local marina on Lake Michigan so it makes for a nice backdrop. Yep, good idea, post pics to make amends.

Maybe I'll take a pic with them in the hands of the fisherman/sailor statue, haven't done a pic of him yet.

I was sweating a TB and two coins until yesterday...thought I'd lost them in a frantic move of all our stuff into a storage unit! Of course they turned up in the most logical place I hadn't thought of yet...

Funny how you find them in the last place you look!

Don't be so hard on yourself. Just post a note on each TB page or send a quick email, the owners will be thrilled that their TB"s aren't lost, then get out and place them.

Have fun!!