TBs to Hawaii

WeightMan

I will be spending a few days in Hawaii soon. I will leave Seattle on November 20, spend a few days in the San Francisco area with little chance for caching and then on to Honolulu on the 27th. If you have, or know of, TBs that want to get to Hawaii, please let me know.

There is a TB called Trophy wandering your area. Currently someone has it but it really wants to go there.

Trophy

It would be awesome to see it make it's goal!

-J

Weightman.

I have TB" FLATHEAD" on my watch list and it currently is in the hands of "Shaggy,

Scooby, and Velma"

This TB belongs to a 6 yr. old boy from Illinois and he would like to have it go to Hawaii. I found this TB in a Cache in IL. and brought it home with me. It has been in the Seattle area for about 4-5 months sicne I dropped it.

This youg lad would be very happy if it could get to Hawaii. His dad has sent me a few e-mails thanking me for all that has been done so far.

I will drop Shaggy, Scooby and Velma a note and have them look at the if thread.

Mr. Gadget #2

Weightman.

I have TB" FLATHEAD" on my watch list and it currently is in the hands of "Shaggy,

Scooby, and Velma"

This TB belongs to a 6 yr. old boy from Illinois and he would like to have it go to Hawaii. I found this TB in a Cache in IL. and brought it home with me. It has been in the Seattle area for about 4-5 months sicne I dropped it.

This youg lad would be very happy if it could get to Hawaii. His dad has sent me a few e-mails thanking me for all that has been done so far.

I will drop Shaggy, Scooby and Velma a note and have them look at the if thread.

Mr. Gadget #2

They are currently in Hawaii. I don't know how much caching time they have left.

Weightman.

Scooby, and Velma"

Mr. Gadget #2

They are currently in Hawaii. I don't know how much caching time they have left.

Had a chance to meet up with Shaggy, Scooby, and Velma. Very nice people who I did some TB trading with here Baldwin Safari. Will be taking leave soon back to Montana, hopeing to soak in some of that cold that I've missed :blink: .