Cacher Mobile

Wazat

Hey Anlufu

Now this is a small world, for sure I will look you up when next in M/bay, I sailed from there in '96 I think it was and plan to return. (My boet lives in Dana Bay)

Now it looks like I'm trying to rescue your Buuuuuug.....

Regards

Thanks for all your effort to rescue Ho-Humm.

And the world is even smaller. We have been members for Mossel Bay Yacht Club for a few years now.

And Bats: that's not a Jeep, it's a Nitro.

For our holiday we took our Mazda 5 down to George. It was great on petrol but hell on caching. My brother followed us with his 4x4 just in case in certain places. At Sedgefield at Cloud 9 we had a scary trip. Rain came down and up we went. At one stage I was nearly at a stand still but luckily it gained some momentum while trying to turn sideways. Normally we took the terrano for these trips but the pump had the final say. But it was still great to do the caches.

The thing about getting to caches which require a 4x4 is that they generally do. It is by chance that I end up not reading the description and blindly go up that cattle track and find myself in a situation of "Ooops cannot turn round". I found myself rocking on the edge of the road once when I tried a turn around. The car was a see saw and with a bit of rocking got the front to reach terra-firma.... Could have led to a horrible situation to say the least. So although I joke a lot about the Corsa 4x4 it is always wise to know what the road ahead looks like or you could find yourself in a sticky situation. I just seem to be braver than others....

The thing about getting to caches which require a 4x4 is that they generally do. It is by chance that I end up not reading the description and blindly go up that cattle track and find myself in a situation of "Ooops cannot turn round". I found myself rocking on the edge of the road once when I tried a turn around. The car was a see saw and with a bit of rocking got the front to reach terra-firma.... Could have led to a horrible situation to say the least. So although I joke a lot about the Corsa 4x4 it is always wise to know what the road ahead looks like or you could find yourself in a sticky situation. I just seem to be braver than others....

I know what you mean, I miss my Landy.... 3.5l V8, the fuel was getting a little expensive to say the least so I had to get something a littel smaller and cheaper !!