Cool Graphs, Charts and Maps

Gan Dalf

I've ntoiced some cool graphics and stats on some peoples profiles. Stats like first finds, 100th find, 200th find, etc. I've also noticed full world maps with states and countries highlighted that the person has found caches in. I've tried creating these things using pocket queries but I don't seem to have any luck.

Is there anyone that can help me with stuff like this. I'd like to create statistics based on my cache finds and placements but I don't know how to do it. any help would be greatly appriciated.

Edited by FobesMan

I've ntoiced some cool graphics and stats on some peoples profiles. Stats like first finds, 100th find, 200th find, etc. I've also noticed full world maps with states and countries highlighted that the person has found caches in. I've tried creating these things using pocket queries but I don't seem to have any luck.

Is there anyone that can help me with stuff like this. I'd like to create statistics based on my cache finds and placements but I don't know how to do it. any help would be greatly appriciated.

Cache Stats is good, here is another alternative that I use

It's Not About The Numbers

If you use GSAK there is a macro that does something similar

itsnotaboutthenumbers[/i].com/"]It's Not About The Numbers

I have tried to use this one but it always tells me it will be 1100 minutes or something to run. When I check back later the site is logged off. :unsure: Have you seen this? Thanks.

itsnotaboutthenumbers[/i].com/"]It's Not About The Numbers

I have tried to use this one but it always tells me it will be 1100 minutes or something to run. When I check back later the site is logged off. :unsure: Have you seen this? Thanks.

There was a problem around the end of October, but an alternate method of uploading the file has been provided: linky. It's worked fine for me lately.

There was a problem around the end of October, but an alternate method of uploading the file has been provided: linky. It's worked fine for me lately.

Great. I will try it. Thanks.

Go to Cache Stats and then down load it, install it, etc. Then you have o create a pocket query of all your finds and load it in to the cache stats program.

This is to get stats like the ones in my profile which is what you described

Tahnsk Man, What is in your profile is exactly what I want. I will give that a try. If I fail are you willing to help. thanks for the advice anayway.