2008 Fall Picnic Camping

daggy

After spending the weekend camping at the Geobash, I am soooooooo looking forward to this campout. I do think I will leave the Plank at home for this weekend so we all can get some rest :anicute:

No Plank??!! Whatever will we do? Oh maybe we will actually remember what happened the night before. We might stay upright. But I guess that depends on if I make Katie laugh so hard that she falls down. Too bad Lord Elwood isn't staying because then Amber could try and make him fall on the ground again too!

I think we all have to admit the BASH was an event to remember!

Hello everybody...

brazilindy, and I had the campsite #19...we made reservations a long time ago, but a lot of other things got in a way of going to the fall picnic, so we will have to cancel the event for us. I am offering to anyone interested to have campsite 19. Please contact me directly if you are interested.

Thanks,

Ana

Hello everybody...

brazilindy, and I had the campsite #19.............

Thanks,

Ana

Sorry to hear you two won't be there, you will be missed.

I updated the map today, if anyone see's anyone missing or that I marked you in the wrong site, please let me know.

FP-08.png

Thanks,

The family and I will be staying Friday night at P10 but we are not exactly a Point of Interest. There has been a slight mix up in the name. My caching name is Point of Reference and we look forward to seeing everyone there.

PoR

Sorry about that PoR, but it did get you on the forums! :ph34r: Welcome to the boards :unsure:

Team Neos will be roughing it at the Hampton in Seymour. They have electric, and Internet connections...and coffee.

You gonna put that on the map 501_gang?

Sounds like a party. I understand that you guys have the room that doesn't have a ceiling / roof so are you going to bring your telescope (w/ lens ;) )?

Team Neos will be roughing it at the Hampton in Seymour. They have electric, and Internet connections...and coffee.

You gonna put that on the map 501_gang?

Sounds like a party. I understand that you guys have the room that doesn't have a ceiling / roof so are you going to bring your telescope (w/ lens :unsure: )?

Hadn't thought about it. Guess we can--if I can unearth all the parts from the storage area that is supposedly our daughter's room.

(She hasn't lived at home in 5 years, and now lives in Washington D.C. but the room is still a shrine to her high school years and now filled with boxes of her things she couldn't fit into her car to take to D.C. and everyone else's out-of-season clothing)

Firewood can be purchased from the camp host. There should also be one of the park rangers coming around to sell it as well. As with most parks now a days, they ask they you don't bring in wood.

The fellow bringing around firewood should be Greg. He is the ranger I've coordinated with on event planning. If you see him, thank him. He bent over backwards to help us. Working with this park has been amazing!

Wish I could stay the weekend but I'll be day-tripping it with a special guest.

I strongly endorse the staff here. I camped here a few weeks bac and they were great ... well, except for the part where the police chased me out of the shelter and back to my rain-soaked tent. ... but the park staff is wonderful.

A lot of your amenities (ice, charcoal, etc.) are only minutes away by car. The park is located very close to town.

All taken care of! You bringing the girls?

Nope, it's our 5 year wedding anniversary, so no kids this weekend. Up for some night caching? Maybe we'll see a few cracked out rabbits, or maybe even a bear &*^%er too. :lol::(

Heather of Wolverine Warriors

5 Years, Congrats!!

Always up for some night ;) caching but BF won'r be making it.

I wondered why I was doubled up in a site. I guess I shouldn't had emailed them.

Hi Jeffrey, I wanted to let you know I made a mistake and put you in an

electric site. Our secretary caught it and your campsite is now primitive

site #8. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate. Thanks so

much. Muscatatuck Park

So, I guess you need to move me on the map (officially). I still might try and squeeze in elsewhere. Looks like the party is on the other side. :lol:

I wondered why I was doubled up in a site. I guess I shouldn't had emailed them.

Hi Jeffrey, I wanted to let you know I made a mistake and put you in an

electric site. Our secretary caught it and your campsite is now primitive

site #8. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate. Thanks so

much. Muscatatuck Park

So, I guess you need to move me on the map (officially). I still might try and squeeze in elsewhere. Looks like the party is on the other side. :(

Trying to steal site 21 huh JT?!?! :lol:

**This should be the last Map update, I'll be heading down in the morning so I won't have a chance to update again**

FP-08.png

Edited by 501_Gang