2008 Fall Picnic Camping

daggy

Reservations for the Muscatatuck campground are open. There are only 35 full service (electric & water) sites($16/day). There are unlimited primative sites ($10/day).

Deermark and I will be on Site #16. WCnut & Tater will be on Site #29.

When reserving on-line you cannot choose which site that you want. If you want to reserve a specific site, call or email ahead a time, tell them the site you would like, then make reservations to be sure you get the spot you want. Sites 1-8 are in the open (not in the woods) and are generally used by those with a large RV.

Park Contact Info:

Toll Free: 1-800-928-3667

Reservations Local: 812--346-2953

Fax: 812-346-8928

Emai: Greg@muscatatuckpark.com

If we have about the same number of campers as last year, the campground will be full. So make your reservations as soon as possible.

Here is a copy of the campground map.

wpe74521.gif

For the life of me, I can't find the GC# for the fall picnic to get the dates... am I missing something? :ph34r: Is it posted yet? If not, what dates are we looking at?

Gah!! Forget it... I just found the other thread. Will post our campsite here as soon as we have it!

Thanks all!

Edited by lakedawgs

Just wanted to post another update on camping and to let everyone know that some information is now available on the Indigo website (indigo-geo.com).

The camping reservations service will not allow you to reserve a specific site and it may show there are no sites available. For the time being, they are holding all the sites for us.

Both issues can be resolved by contacting the park directly. Let them know which site you prefer. If it is available, they will open the site through the reservation sevice while you process the computer reservation.

Since the weather outside was so crummy, I decided to geocache inside my own home.

How'd I do that, you ask?!

Easy! I called down to Muscatuck and reserved site #28 for the Fall Picnic.

It's about time I got off of my duff and got that done. Mr. Schmeni has been bugging me about it. He's coming along because he loves to camp! (Probably more than me, I'm sure!)

Well someone beat us to camp site #27, so I guess we can't play referee between 501 Gang and Jenishmeni, but we got site #25, so I guess we'll just have to watch the entertainment from the sidelines. :(

Well Sept. 6th is our 5 year wedding anniversary, so it's still up in the air on whether or not we're going to bring the kids to this event, or not.

Can't wait to see you folks, as the weather is SLOWLY warming, that itch is coming back.

Heather of Wolverine Warriors

Well Sept. 6th is our 5 year wedding anniversary, so it's still up in the air on whether or not we're going to bring the kids to this event, or not.

Hey Heather! Our 9th anniversary is on Sept 4th, so we can all have a big ol' celebration! Although our pride & joy (SpiderMilo) will definitely be in attendance. :rolleyes:

Hey Heather! Our 9th anniversary is on Sept 4th, so we can all have a big ol' celebration! Although our pride & joy (SpiderMilo) will definitely be in attendance. :huh:

Well after switching around schedules for Baseball, Girl Scouts, Summer Bible School Camp, and every single activity Dubble Trouble could come across. :huh: It looks like we will be childless for this event...pending her schedule. :lol: I might just go crazy once Ali Kat gets to that age, if I have to juggle two schedules like this. :lol: But YES a big ol' celebration is definately in order!

Hey Heather! Our 9th anniversary is on Sept 4th, so we can all have a big ol' celebration! Although our pride & joy (SpiderMilo) will definitely be in attendance. :D

Well after switching around schedules for Baseball, Girl Scouts, Summer Bible School Camp, and every single activity Dubble Trouble could come across. :D It looks like we will be childless for this event...pending her schedule. :D I might just go crazy once Ali Kat gets to that age, if I have to juggle two schedules like this. :D But YES a big ol' celebration is definately in order!

:D Sounds like a big ol party. I'll have my friend Jack with me. :D

Hey Heather! Our 9th anniversary is on Sept 4th, so we can all have a big ol' celebration! Although our pride & joy (SpiderMilo) will definitely be in attendance. :angry:

Just found out that DrGoby's wedding anniversary is that weekend also. Man, this is gonna be quite a party! :D

Edited by lakedawgs