Sign in to follow this  
Followers 5
daggy

2008 Fall Picnic Camping

Reservations for the Muscatatuck campground are open. There are only 35 full service (electric & water) sites($16/day). There are unlimited primative sites ($10/day).

Deermark and I will be on Site #16. WCnut & Tater will be on Site #29.

When reserving on-line you cannot choose which site that you want. If you want to reserve a specific site, call or email ahead a time, tell them the site you would like, then make reservations to be sure you get the spot you want. Sites 1-8 are in the open (not in the woods) and are generally used by those with a large RV.

Park Contact Info:

Toll Free: 1-800-928-3667

Reservations Local: 812--346-2953

Fax: 812-346-8928

Emai: Greg@muscatatuckpark.com

If we have about the same number of campers as last year, the campground will be full. So make your reservations as soon as possible.

Here is a copy of the campground map.

wpe74521.gif

For the life of me, I can't find the GC# for the fall picnic to get the dates... am I missing something? :ph34r: Is it posted yet? If not, what dates are we looking at?

Gah!! Forget it... I just found the other thread. Will post our campsite here as soon as we have it!

Thanks all!

Edited by lakedawgs

c0799927-bd9d-43c6-8994-cd0569365444.jpg

The last time I camped out at Muscatatuck Doobies tried lick Tater. Yuck!! Do you think he will do it during the Picnic Campout?

Deermark

Just wanted to post another update on camping and to let everyone know that some information is now available on the Indigo website (indigo-geo.com).

The camping reservations service will not allow you to reserve a specific site and it may show there are no sites available. For the time being, they are holding all the sites for us.

Both issues can be resolved by contacting the park directly. Let them know which site you prefer. If it is available, they will open the site through the reservation sevice while you process the computer reservation.

Just sent in our reservations, should be on site #26

FP-08.png

Edited by 501_Gang

Speaking of updated....

#P5 is available again. We have moved to #P15, next to 31.

Edited by baloo&bd

Daryl, now that you got the map all set again,

I am in Site 14

:)B)

All right T-Bird, got ch'a on there....... Any one else?!?

Lets see if we can take the whole campground, now that would be AWESOME!!

:) Merry Christmas everyone!! :)

All right T-Bird, got ch'a on there....... Any one else?!?

Lets see if we can take the whole campground, now that would be AWESOME!!

<_< Merry Christmas everyone!! :blink:

Couple more moves and we will have at least had them all reserved. :huh:

Since the weather outside was so crummy, I decided to geocache inside my own home.

How'd I do that, you ask?!

Easy! I called down to Muscatuck and reserved site #28 for the Fall Picnic.

It's about time I got off of my duff and got that done. Mr. Schmeni has been bugging me about it. He's coming along because he loves to camp! (Probably more than me, I'm sure!)

Map up dated to add Jenischmeni.

FP-08.png

Better hurry up and get your spot before their all gone!!

Edited by 501_Gang

Guess I'd better see about my hotel reservations soon.

Guess I'd better see about my hotel reservations soon.

I looked at the map and there ain't no hotels on there!! :)

Well someone beat us to camp site #27, so I guess we can't play referee between 501 Gang and Jenishmeni, but we got site #25, so I guess we'll just have to watch the entertainment from the sidelines. :(

Well Sept. 6th is our 5 year wedding anniversary, so it's still up in the air on whether or not we're going to bring the kids to this event, or not.

Can't wait to see you folks, as the weather is SLOWLY warming, that itch is coming back.

Heather of Wolverine Warriors

Tank Hounds have 20 (I think)...don't ask...lots of emails back and forth with Mike at the park...I think he hates us! LOL

Hopefully whoever is next to us likes dogs! ;)

Tank Hounds have 20 (I think)...don't ask...lots of emails back and forth with Mike at the park...I think he hates us! LOL

Hopefully whoever is next to us likes dogs! :)

If not can we eat them?!? :)

Hopefully whoever is next to us likes dogs! B)

If not can we eat them?!? :laughing:

HEY........ B)

Well Sept. 6th is our 5 year wedding anniversary, so it's still up in the air on whether or not we're going to bring the kids to this event, or not.

Hey Heather! Our 9th anniversary is on Sept 4th, so we can all have a big ol' celebration! Although our pride & joy (SpiderMilo) will definitely be in attendance. :rolleyes:

Hey Heather! Our 9th anniversary is on Sept 4th, so we can all have a big ol' celebration! Although our pride & joy (SpiderMilo) will definitely be in attendance. :huh:

Well after switching around schedules for Baseball, Girl Scouts, Summer Bible School Camp, and every single activity Dubble Trouble could come across. :huh: It looks like we will be childless for this event...pending her schedule. :lol: I might just go crazy once Ali Kat gets to that age, if I have to juggle two schedules like this. :lol: But YES a big ol' celebration is definately in order!

Hey Heather! Our 9th anniversary is on Sept 4th, so we can all have a big ol' celebration! Although our pride & joy (SpiderMilo) will definitely be in attendance. :D

Well after switching around schedules for Baseball, Girl Scouts, Summer Bible School Camp, and every single activity Dubble Trouble could come across. :D It looks like we will be childless for this event...pending her schedule. :D I might just go crazy once Ali Kat gets to that age, if I have to juggle two schedules like this. :D But YES a big ol' celebration is definately in order!

:D Sounds like a big ol party. I'll have my friend Jack with me. :D

Leaving Jim at home this year, T-Bird?

If you like I'll bring Jim along just for you. :blink:

Leaving Jim at home this year, T-Bird?

If you like I'll bring Jim along just for you. :(

Nah, I prefer my good ol' friend Morgan...he's been good to me over the years. :) Thanks though. :D

We will be on site 17! Can't wait!

Glad to hear that, I was beginning to think no one wanted to camp by me. JPlus14 will also be staying at my campsite, just make sure you don't mention anything that deals with bears to him :(

Chris-Team Shydog

JPlus14 & Bears. Don't anyone mention bears when he is ready for bed. His nightmares may just keep us all awake. But you didn't hear that from me.

Deermark

Hey Heather! Our 9th anniversary is on Sept 4th, so we can all have a big ol' celebration! Although our pride & joy (SpiderMilo) will definitely be in attendance. :angry:

Just found out that DrGoby's wedding anniversary is that weekend also. Man, this is gonna be quite a party! :D

Edited by lakedawgs

After spending the weekend camping at the Geobash, I am soooooooo looking forward to this campout. I do think I will leave the Plank at home for this weekend so we all can get some rest :)

Map updated 6/11/08

FP-08.png

Updated 8-13-08

Anyone have or know who has 19, 23, 27 or 30?

Edited by 501_Gang

Bring on the Picnic. The Picnic Committe will be hiding a bunch of new caches real soon. Now if I can just remember where I put that darn tent.

Deermark

Bring on the Picnic. The Picnic Committe will be hiding a bunch of new caches real soon. Now if I can just remember where I put that darn tent.

Deermark

Did you leave it in the Hotel at the Bash? :(

Now if I can just remember where I put that darn tent.

You know Mark, I was thinking. If you had a nice, small camper, you wouldn't misplace it. Also, you could store a tent in a camper. Maybe a little pop up camper?