log deleted cause i didnt leave a tb and took tbs

"fish"

Some cache owners do place restrictions on caches by requiring bug trades. And yes they can delete your found it, but only because gc.com allows owners to delete find for any reason.

I personally don't care if they delete my log. It would probably only give me an incentive to go back and help other bugs along in their journey.

Enjoy caching, don't pet the sweaty stuff. -_-

GREAT idea i think i will make it a habit to visit this PRISON every so often and set bug and coins free THANX for the idea.

are not caches with restrictions supposed to have a question mark on them??

You show great wisdom by writing off the smiley and considering other options. You are, of course, welcome to re-visit this cache to remove trackables where you can aid them in reaching their goals. You may also be in a position to log a "needs archived" on the cache, depending on the date when it was hidden. If the travel bug prison was hidden after February 21, 2007, it does not qualify as a traditional cache because the owner is enforcing a mandatory additional logging requirement by deleting non-compliant logs. If hidden prior to that date, however, the cache is grandfathered.

the cache is gcwk56 i keep logging the find he keeps deleeting it one of us will quit POST SOME MORE NOTES FOR HIM WILL YA ITS A PRISON FOR TBS

I WILL ALWAYS MOVE BUGS AND COINS ALONG

You can not ask people to harrass a cache owner in any way shape or form. This is against the terms of use of the site and could lead to you having your account locked. Please, no one start posting any notes in this manner to anyone's cache page.

GREAT idea i think i will make it a habit to visit this PRISON every so often and set bug and coins free THANX for the idea.

are not caches with restrictions supposed to have a question mark on them??

You show great wisdom by writing off the smiley and considering other options. You are, of course, welcome to re-visit this cache to remove trackables where you can aid them in reaching their goals. You may also be in a position to log a "needs archived" on the cache, depending on the date when it was hidden. If the travel bug prison was hidden after February 21, 2007, it does not qualify as a traditional cache because the owner is enforcing a mandatory additional logging requirement by deleting non-compliant logs. If hidden prior to that date, however, the cache is grandfathered.

It appears that this cache is "grandfathered in" since it was published 14 JUN 06. I also saw that you had a smi;ey on 10 NOV 07 :blink: Plus a note after that date about it being a TB prison.

Wow reading back over the notes from the past, this guy is kind of OCD. I don't have many bugs out but I would not want mine anywhere near a cache like this. Seriously people will visit his cache because it is an ammo can, the logs indicate this is an exception in his area, as most are micros. You don't need to bait the cache with bugs to get finders. Bleh! Control freaks freak me out.

A bookmark list called "I found this cache whether you like it or not" :blink:

But seriously, continue to move TBs if you can help them towards their goals. I wouldn't recommend continually wiping out all the bugs just to be vengeful, but if you can really get them closer, I say go for it. Remember if you aren't having fun, you're doing something wrong :blink:

just wondering on a traditional cache is it ok to have my log deleted because i didnt leave a tb in a cache when i took some????

Ok to do so? Only if it was a trade rule and even then, it's not a good idea.

Travel bugs travel. Trading a bug for a bug gets in the way of this. Thus it's flat out unwise to enforce some goofy self created rule that says you have to trade a bug for a bug.

However the cache owner is the final judge on what logs can stay and what logs can go.

Actually, people are not supposed put restrictions on other people's travel bugs. They are supposed to travel.

That is true. But why would you delete a found it log. must be a jerk.

I would never in a million years delete someone's log over something like that. Of course, I would also never own a travel bug prison in a million years either. :unsure:

I see that you tried Again, . And again, fishing0023, And again you got deleted :unsure: . I think if I were in your situation, I'd give up on trying to log this place. or better yet, next time, leave a TB, then go pick it up.

Is this "owner" not letting cachers log if they find this place But Not exchange anything? Not everybody moves TBs. . .

I see that you tried Again, . And again, fishing0023, And again you got deleted :ph34r: . I think if I were in your situation, I'd give up on trying to log this place. or better yet, next time, leave a TB, then go pick it up.

Is this "owner" not letting cachers log if they find this place But Not exchange anything? Not everybody moves TBs. . .

I would put all his caches on my ignore list. :unsure:

Just wondering, if you remove a TB but didn't drop any off, and your post gets deleted, dosn't that make the cache look like it still has the bug in it? or does that just relate to the find.

Also, you could drop off a bug later and check another back out, then log your find for the earlier date. You technically did do what he wanted, just not in the order he wants.

Just wondering, if you remove a TB but didn't drop any off, and your post gets deleted, dosn't that make the cache look like it still has the bug in it? or does that just relate to the find.

Also, you could drop off a bug later and check another back out, then log your find for the earlier date. You technically did do what he wanted, just not in the order he wants.

It's separate, you don't even have to log anything on the cache to do the Retrieve.

I suppose the OP could now follow the logging requirements, but hard to say if he'll be allowed a find since he's in the middle of a logging war with the owner.

this is todays log

fishing0023 found Your Out! (Traditional Cache)

thanx for the cache theres nothin you can do about my name in the book unless you remove other peoples names also then whos the bad one

Why bother at this popint?

To be honest, you're not acting any better than he is at this point.

Let it go.

this is todays log

fishing0023 found Your Out! (Traditional Cache)

thanx for the cache theres nothin you can do about my name in the book unless you remove other peoples names also then whos the bad one

Why bother at this popint?

To be honest, you're not acting any better than he is at this point.

Let it go.

Would This makes it a double enforcement :( .

But your 1,000th find is still your 1,000th find no matter what the site says.

If you really need your stats to reflect 1,000 finds, log a find on one of your own caches with a note syaing something like "logging this find because my legit find on XXXX keeps getting deleted due to issues with the owner. I'm trying to keep my stats accurate".

What you are doing now is just causing a fight that could escalate into stolen caches, TBs, etc.

It's really not worth it.