South Essex Geocaching event

kifcog

Hi all,

I'm planning to organise a geocaching event in south essex. This will be the first I've organised so I'd be grateful for ideas and tips on how to organise a great event.

I thought a simple meet would be good as I'd love to meet some of the folks I see in the logs, but where and when??

Please help

Jon (kifcog)

Hi all,

I'm planning to organise a geocaching event in south essex. This will be the first I've organised so I'd be grateful for ideas and tips on how to organise a great event.

I thought a simple meet would be good as I'd love to meet some of the folks I see in the logs, but where and when??

Please help

Jon (kifcog)

I would love to pop along and put names to faces ect.. How about a geocache time trial?

Geoghunt

Hi all,

Please help

Jon (kifcog)

Not fussed, anytime anywhere TLHM will be there........Business travel permitting!

Be There Or Be Square

Hi all,

Please help

Jon (kifcog)

Jon, I thought that there would have been more response to this event.

You need to mention that there's free beer and strippers <_<

Hi all,

Please help

Jon (kifcog)

Jon, I thought that there would have been more response to this event.

You need to mention that there's free beer and strippers :D

Now I will definitely be there (female strippers right??? :D ) ;):D .