Bitten Again by Whitebear!

Landsharkz

Love the coin.

Love the price.

But $6.80 shipping to the UK is way too much, and it doesn't pay to order more coins, the shipping just goes up and up. :(

I hear your pain - Can someone in the UK organize a group order (quickly though) and we can send them all together and you can sort out the shipping division at your end?

Are you really in the Highlands BTW?

Love the coin.

Love the price.

But $6.80 shipping to the UK is way too much, and it doesn't pay to order more coins, the shipping just goes up and up. :(

I hear your pain - Can someone in the UK organize a group order (quickly though) and we can send them all together and you can sort out the shipping division at your end?

Yes - I really am in the Highlands of Scotland, and it is sparsely populated, so a group order isn't possible even without short notice :laughing: - at least the shipping isn't $20 - which I have seen on some ebay listings, I'm beginning to feel our American/Canadian cousins 'across the pond' want to keep all their coins to themselves :laughing:

Love the coin.

Love the price.

Yes - I really am in the Highlands of Scotland, and it is sparsely populated, so a group order isn't possible even without short notice :laughing: - at least the shipping isn't $20 - which I have seen on some ebay listings, I'm beginning to feel our American/Canadian cousins 'across the pond' want to keep all their coins to themselves :laughing:

Tooey, I ordered some extras and would consider a trade for some of the coins if that would help ease the pain a little bit. That way shipping would be free except for your shipping cost for the trade coins to my address. I am also in Canada, but a little closer to Scotland than Landsharkz as I live in Toronto.

Send me an email and let me know.

Best Regards,

Jason aka MRJIFFY

100grams to overseas is $3.60 and that covers 1 or maybe 2 coins. If the coin is larger sized 2 of them could bump it into the over 100grams shipment category which is $6.20. I can ship 2 Whitebears for $3.60, but I think 3 would put it over. Trades would work well for this I'm sure.

Helen (from Newtonmore/Kingussie)

Hi all ...I will be doing trades but am hot in the midst of moving so give me a week & I will be doing trades and selling the remainder off

Email me with what you would like to trade

also you would like to buy once Landsharkz are sold out.

Cacher name

Real Name

Address

paypal

quantities

Edited by whitebear

Hi all ...I will be doing trades but am hot in the midst of moving so give me a week & I will be doing trades and selling the remainder off...

once Landsharkz are sold out.

We were sold out today by 3pm :D

Yup, whitebear is moving to a new den - just down the road from our shark tank :D . I wonder if having that many new closest to home caches sitting waiting to be found (when he's unpacking) is gonna drive him nuts!

100grams to overseas is $3.60 and that covers 1 or maybe 2 coins. If the coin is larger sized 2 of them could bump it into the over 100grams shipment category which is $6.20. I can ship 2 Whitebears for $3.60, but I think 3 would put it over. Trades would work well for this I'm sure.

Helen (from Newtonmore/Kingussie)

Hah, too late, I went to bed and missed your offer, which is appreciated anyhow. I'm sure I will get to trade for one sometime.

I go to Kingussie to get my hair cut, although I live further down the Strath, half a mile up the Haughs from the village of Cromdale. Great caching country :D