Cointest for the newest Mackey Made It

Frozen Buns

WE HAVE A BABY :):D:P:)

Cheri delivered a BOY at 11:43 East Coast time, weighed 8 lbs 1.5 oz and is 20.5 inches long, tall and skinny like his daddy was ::P

His name is Alexander William Mackey and Chris says they will call him Zander or Xander. I forgot to ask the spelling with all the excitement.

With Chris' love of Medieval stories, books and designs as well as Celtic designs he really liked Alexander the Great. Forgot to ask what the girls name was going to be. oh well, will post it later :D

YAY!!!!!! Congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you all. I was up this morning at 4 am, and looked at the big beautiful full moon and remembered this was the day I thought the baby would be born! Full moon's got it! Hugs to everyone!!!

Edited by UOTrackers

Congratulations! I work in Labor/Delivery, so this cointest has been the most interesting one to me by far, but my "inside" information didn't seem to help me enough to win!. Congratulations on the new little one. I'm sure he's the cutest baby ever! Welcome Alexander!

Just spoke with Chris, he tried to email me a picture from his phone to mine but didn't work so now I have to wait till he gets his computer to the baby room. :P

I think he is so exhausted from being up over 40 hours straight that it hasn't really sunk in yet.

He was up at 4am on Turkey day to get the bird in the oven then off to the hospital before they even went to bed that night.

Says Cherie can't look at the baby for more than 3 seconds before she breaks out crying, so emotional at the little guy in her arms. Told him she is even more exhausted than he is and she is even trying to visit with her family, sisters, mom and aunt are all there.

Will post pics as soon as he gets me one. I am trying to look throught the posts and see who was closest on the cointest. If you think you won, please post or email me, thanks

Just spoke with Chris, he tried to email me a picture from his phone to mine but didn't work so now I have to wait till he gets his computer to the baby room. :)

I think he is so exhausted from being up over 40 hours straight that it hasn't really sunk in yet.

He was up at 4am on Turkey day to get the bird in the oven then off to the hospital before they even went to bed that night.

Says Cherie can't look at the baby for more than 3 seconds before she breaks out crying, so emotional at the little guy in her arms. Told him she is even more exhausted than he is and she is even trying to visit with her family, sisters, mom and aunt are all there.

Will post pics as soon as he gets me one. I am trying to look throught the posts and see who was closest on the cointest. If you think you won, please post or email me, thanks

Went through all the posts earlier. I'll e-mail you the ones that guessed the day right along with their other guesses to help you along :P

Babies are such joy to have around!

ETA: E-mail sent through your profile. Hope I helped you out a bit.

Edited by BRoKeN W

its_a_boy_bouquet.jpg

Wow, you got flowers to them before I could, love these...and by the way...

YOU ARE THE WINNER OF THE COINTEST !!!!!!

Please send me your snail mail :P

I can't say thank you enough to BrokenW for going through allthe posts and sending me all the entries for todays date, you sure saved me a ton of work and time.

My thanks go out to all of you for joining in the fun with me while I awaited this very special child, every child is precious but I just never thought these two would decide to have one and I know they will be great.

Chris said they have been thinking of a caching handle for the little one...

Cherie will be getting to go home on Sunday morning so look forward to some more fun cointest in the next few weeks.

Any and all ideas and suggestions for cointest will be welcome but I think I will start a new thread for those. :D

Can't believe my other grandchildren will be 13 on Dec. 24 and 19 in January. Where does the time go? I know it speeds up as we get older. :)

Hmmm, how many hours of sleep, how many diapers in a 24 hours. Oh please someone take this away :P

I am spending tomorrow with my 2 1/2 year old granddaughter to make Christmas cookies, so I know well the joy of a new baby. We have another on the way in April. It is such an indescribable blessing.

Oh lucky you are that you get to be close, I should purchase stock in the airlines, we have agreed that the baby gets to spend summers on the ranch as he gets older, gotta chase chickens and ride goats :P

Congrats to Dolfy on winning! I figured it was you when I was sending Frozen Buns the information :)

And to Frozen Buns - It was my pleasure to help you out! :)

To Chris and Cherie - Congrats on the new bundle of joy. You'll be awesome parents! One piece of advice... take naps when the baby naps (if you can), who knows when you will really get a good nights rest again! Now if only I had listened to that advice I just gave... lol

Please send me your snail mail :)

I can't say thank you enough to BrokenW for going through allthe posts and sending me all the entries for todays date, you sure saved me a ton of work and time.

My thanks go out to all of you for joining in the fun with me while I awaited this very special child, every child is precious but I just never thought these two would decide to have one and I know they will be great.

Chris said they have been thinking of a caching handle for the little one...

Wooo Hoooo!!!!! This was definitely a fun cointest! Congrats again! I had fun following this one. Can't believe I got the time within 3 minutes of the birth! :)

WE HAVE A BABY :D :D :D :D

Cheri delivered a BOY at 11:43 East Coast time, weighed 8 lbs 1.5 oz and is 20.5 inches long, tall and skinny like his daddy was ::)

His name is Alexander William Mackey and Chris says they will call him Zander or Xander. I forgot to ask the spelling with all the excitement.

Congrat's to Mom, Dad, and family. Welcome to Alexander :)

its_a_boy_bouquet.jpg

aww! Welcome to the World, Xander! :)

How adorable!

WOW, He's a looker :D

Please send me your snail mail :)

Email sent top Dolfy,

I am sooo jealous of Cheries Mom, she gets to be there while I am in Texas, but I am planning on traveling to PA and helping after things settle down.

Thanks again everyone, had fun with this cointest. :)