Landsharkz Christmas 2007 Snow Globe Geocoin

Landsharkz

I know there is a difference that I cannot see, so would someone please tell me the difference between the 2 coins that are offered for sale? One is $10.50 the other is $8

One is trackable, one is not. I was wondering how the difference got to be $2.50, instead of $1.50. But, the description notes that one is not trackable. FYI :)

$1.50 tracking number, $1.00 for the icon?

I know there is a difference that I cannot see, so would someone please tell me the difference between the 2 coins that are offered for sale? One is $10.50 the other is $8

One is trackable, one is not. I was wondering how the difference got to be $2.50, instead of $1.50. But, the description notes that one is not trackable. FYI :)

$1.50 tracking number, $1.00 for the icon?

Thanks for the information. Landsharkz contacted me, too.

We want to finally show off our 2007 Christmas Geocoin! It's 2" tall and 42mm wide so barely fits in the pvc pouch! The entire coin is two-tone both sides and a has a loop to hang it if you want to add it to your tree.

78c82696-3313-47e1-9474-6b7b8c0efa63.jpg

d89dcbf7-347f-408d-a2da-c396d1ea97dc.jpg

The writing on the front says 'Searching for the Perfect Treasure'.

The back says:

'While Searching for your treasures,

Don't forget to ponder,

The special reason for the season,

Filled with good and wonder'.

Have a Wonderful Christmas.

There is also a matching ornament for folks who want a set or to keep one for their tree. It is engraved Christmas 2007. 1b8f187b-35a1-4bd3-ba90-e09826c417e4.jpg

The trackable geocoin in either two-tone finish is $10.50 and the matching ornament in black/nickel only is $8.00. We got our shipment in on Tuesday and they're more than half gone. These make lovely gifts - the ornament is suitable for anyone - one customer said "Sure beats the heck out of Hallmark!"

Edited by Landsharkz

They are beautiful, can you still buy the ornaments????

Sonya

We want to finally show off our 2007 Christmas Geocoin! It's 2" tall and 42mm wide so barely fits in the pvc pouch! The entire coin is two-tone both sides and a has a loop to hang it if you want to add it to your tree.

78c82696-3313-47e1-9474-6b7b8c0efa63.jpg

d89dcbf7-347f-408d-a2da-c396d1ea97dc.jpg

The writing on the front says 'Searching for the Perfect Treasure'.

The back says:

'While Searching for your treasures,

Don't forget to ponder,

The special reason for the season,

Filled with good and wonder'.

Have a Wonderful Christmas.

There is also a matching ornament for folks who want a set or to keep one for their tree. It is engraved Christmas 2007. 1b8f187b-35a1-4bd3-ba90-e09826c417e4.jpg

The trackable geocoin in either two-tone finish is $10.50 and the matching ornament in black/nickel only is $8.00. We got our shipment in on Tuesday and they're more than half gone. These make lovely gifts - the ornament is suitable for anyone - one customer said "Sure beats the heck out of Hallmark!"