Will Attend Events Request

imfrog2002

I love the (kind of) new feature that will let me know what events I need to attend, but there's a few small things that are just getting on my nerves. Is there any way to make the notice disappear after the event is done? Also, can you make it to where if you log a will attend log for an event more than a month in advance (ie, GW6) it will say up until the event is over, and not just for a month after? Even if it's manual controls to do this, it would be easier than having to sort out which events I've been to, and remember the ones that I logged that were more than a month out. Thanks, and sorry if this has been asked before!

(That's supposed to be request in the title. I forgot to proofread. Can somebody change that if it's not too much trouble?)

Edited by imfrog2002

I second that request - I have just logged on this morning and wondered why the event I am attending in a weeks time has disappeared from my 'Quick View' page. Then I realised that it was a month ago that I logged the 'will attend'.

I don't attend many events, so won't forget it - but it is still nice to have a reminder.

I agree on this one. I had an event that I responded to, and it was showing up as events I planned to attend in the next 30 days even though it was quite a bit more than 30 days away. It irritated me, so I deleted my "will attend" log so it would go away. :laughing: Thirty days is more than enough for me on that. Two weeks would work. :mad: