Hazard--Perry County Tour II Geocaching Event Geocoins

catangel

There are exactly ten left!!!!!!!!

We have exactly 10 of The Hazard---Perry County Tour II Geocoins left and then there will not be anymore. We will begin working on The Hazard---Perry County Tour III Geocoins for our next event. The coins for the third event will be different than those for the first and second event, trackable on geocaching.com with its own unique icon as well. The coins are $7.00 each with no shipping and handling charges. They have their own unique icon and are trackable on geocaching.com. :lol::o:lol:

I have two of The Hazard---Perry County Tour II Geocaching Event Geocoins and then they become rare. I am selling these last two for $7.oo each. These coins are trackable with their own unique icon on geocaching.com. Let me know if you may beinterested in buying these last two coins by emailing me at; rmm879@windstream.net Be looking for the sale of The Hazard--Perry County Tour III Geocaching Event Geocoins as I should have those coins in about three or four weeks.

Edited by Kentucky Trio