Hazard--Perry County Tour II Geocaching Event Geocoins

catangel

I recently had an event here in Hazard--Perry County, KY and had a coin made for the event. The coin is trackable with its own unique icon. I have some coins left from my event that I am trying to sell. The coins are $9.00 each with s/h $.75 cents for the first coin and $.25 cents for each additional coin. Please email me with any questions, comments, and/or concerns; rmm879@windstream.net

Thank you,

catangel

Edited by catangel

I recently had an event here in Hazard--Perry County, KY and had a coin made for the event. The coin is trackable with its own unique icon. I have some coins left from my event that I am trying to sell. The coins are $9.00 each with s/h $.75 cents for the first coin and $.25 cents for each additional coin. Please email me with any questions, comments, and/or concerns; rmm879@windstream.net

Thank you,

Kentucky Trio

Is there anyway you can post a picture, or a link to a place where there is a picture?

Some cachers have emailed me about wanting to buy some of the Hazard--Perry County Tour II Geocaching Coins. I have not heard any more responses from some of those cachers. If you would like to buy any of the Hazard//Perry County Tour II Geocaching Coins, please email me at rmm879@windstream.net. We still have plenty of them left and will sell them fo $9.00 each. We are going to offer free shipping. Email me if you are interested.

I tried to take some pictures of the back of the coin but they did not turn out very well. Here is one picture I took of the back of the Hazard-Perry County Tour II Geocaching Coin.

http://img.geocaching.com/cache/log/82af0c...a78fbe3fd83.jpg

http://img.geocaching.com/cache/log/b37a6a...2a331daca7f.jpg

Even though it's blurry as heck you can still see it's a really nice coin! I really love the diamond cutting on the edge!

Naomi :unsure:

We still have 86 coins left from The Hazard-----Perry County Tour II Geocaching Event and once we selll them, we will not be making anymore. These coins are rare as their is--has only been 250 made and that will be it. Right now, I cannot do any transactions through paypal as I lost money last year and The Perry County Tourism Board has not approved or has not set up a paypal account yet. Right now, I have to have you all send me a check or money order.

Please email me at rmm879@windstream.net if you would buy a coin or coins if you want to purchase coins but do not want to// will not send a check or money order, would rather do it through paypal. The touris board meets again on May 12th or 19th. I am going to really push for them to set up a Paypal account.

After we fill the orders and requests of those that have emailed me and are sending checks, money orders, or cash payment, we will have about 40-50 of The Hazard--Perry County Tour II Geocoins. If you would like one or several of the coins, please email me. Once they are gone, they are gone until we come out with The Hazard--Perry County Tour III Geocoins.

We still have about 50 to 60 of The Hazard--Perry County Tour II Geocoins left for sale. These coins are trackable with their own unique icon which is just for these coins. Once all of these coins are sold, there will not be any more of these coins made and we will begin working on some coins for The Hazard--Perry County Tour III which will also be trackable with its own unique icon. We only had 250 of the Hazard--Perry County Tour and The Hazard--Perry County Tour II Geocoins made and once they are all gone, they are all gone.

I have received a lot of emails requesting the coins but I cannot send out any coins until I have the money in my hands.

I would like to personally thank all of those that have already purchased The Hazard--Perry County Tour II Geocoins and I hope that they are high quality coins. As far as I know, everyone that has purchased a coin or coins, is real pleased with them.

Thank you,

Kentucky Trio

Edited by Kentucky Trio

As of today, March the 26th, 2008 (Wednesday), there are 45 of The Hazard--Perry County Tour II Geocoins left and then they will become scarce or hard to find. These coins are being sold for $7.00 each with 25 cents for shipping and handling for each coin. They are trackable with their own unique icon. The icons have and will be different for each coin that I have made for my events.

If you would like one or some of the coins, please email me and I will see how I can work with you or help you out so that you may purchase one or some of the coins. My email address is; rmm879@windstream.net

Thank you,

Kentucky Trio

As of today, May the 26th, 2008, I have sold all but 25-30 of the coins that I had been trying to sell, The Hazard--Perry County Tour II Geocoins. The coins are $7.00 each. They are trackable with their own unique icon. If you want one or some, please reply to my email rmm879@windstream.net Do not worry about the shipping and handling, I will take care of that.

Thanks,

K :ph34r::):D Kentucky Trio

We have exactly 31 of The Hazard---Perry County Tour II Geocoins left and then there will not be anymore. We will begin working on The Hazard---Perry County Tour III Geocoins for our next event. The coins for the third event will be different than those for the first and second event, trackable on geocaching.com with its own unique icon as well. The coins are $7.00 each with no shipping and handling charges. They have their own unique icon and are trackable on geocaching.com.

The Hazard--Perry County Tour III geocaching event is tentavely scheduled for October 17th, 18th, and 19th, the third weekend in October so make plans to attend now.