Santa’s Christmas Window Geocoins

Dr. Whoever

36 random reserved order customers got those. Merry Christmas

LOL I guess I'm not random enough... :rolleyes::D Congrats to the 36 who got them!

CF30

Now, now, it's Christmas time. Don't make something here that isn't on the up and up. I took reservations for this coin, made an excel sheet of all the names. Then with a duplicate sheet, to be fair, I cut all the names out, put them into a geocache container that wasn't ready to set out yet, gave it a shake or two and pulled out names. So, some customers who had only visited my place a few times or so got something very nice in their package. So far I've received several very wonderful emails of thanks. THAT makes my Christmas even sweeter. Thanks to those who "got lucky", I suppose is the best way to put it, for the great thank you emails.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Now, now, it's Christmas time. Don't make something here that isn't on the up and up.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I hope you don't think I meant anything bad by my comment! :P I was teasing!! <_< Please don't think I meant anything mere than that! :huh:

CF30

!

I believe you :blink: I feel that He does , too

No, no, don't take it wrong. Just making it clear, as some people here like to take a thread and run it the wrong way.

Hey, finally my Santas Christmas Windows arrived - they look even better than at the photos! Some of them will hang at our christmas tree.

Thanks CM for these great looking coins!

Mine finally arrived too <_<

Good to hear this. Our postal service seems to be a bit bogged down during the holiday season.