Belgiums cachers, help mu with our TB please.

JaKr

Help me please ! I´m cacher with nick JaKr from Czech Republic. Team Yobra retrived our TB "My Globe" 8.June 2007 from cache "A Walk Through Target" near of Antwerpen. Our TB is since time in their hands. I wrote them two-time e-mail but I didn´t get any answer. They keep out TB hencfort "in prison" and TB can´t bring pleasure to all cachers. Belgiums colleagues-cachers help its to next way from cache to cache. Thank you.

Edited by JaKr

Hi JaKr,

First of all: most Belgians are on the geocaching.be forum: link. But it seems that Team Yobra is a team from the Netherlands, so I doubt if anyone in Belgium knows them. Maybe you have more luck on the Dutch forum .

It seems Team Yobra hasn't been geocaching for a while (since august). But in their Profile, they say they were introduced to geocaching by Team Kruimeltje (family). Maybe you can send them an email? Their last visit to geocaching.com was 4 november...

Hope you get your TB back on track!

Greetings,

Jenfosch

Hi JaKr,

First of all: most Belgians are on the geocaching.be forum: link. But it seems that Team Yobra is a team from the Netherlands, so I doubt if anyone in Belgium knows them. Maybe you have more luck on the Dutch forum .

It seems Team Yobra hasn't been geocaching for a while (since august). But in their Profile, they say they were introduced to geocaching by Team Kruimeltje (family). Maybe you can send them an email? Their last visit to geocaching.com was 4 november...

Hope you get your TB back on track!

Greetings,

Jenfosch

Thanks Jenfosch for your advice. I try it.

Greetings JaKr