Where is that Michigan Cache this basically big Wooden Box in a guys yard?

aggiejwp

The Cache you are looking for was Big Boy. It was archived because someone decided that they were the cache police and sent Team Desert Eagle this threat.

Seems like there is always someone trying to ruin the game for everyone. Since the treat Team Desert Eagle has archived almost all of their caches or had them stolen.

Edited by roundnround we go

The Cache you are looking for was Big Boy. It was archived because someone decided that they were the cache police and sent Team Desert Eagle this threat.

Seems like there is always someone trying to ruin the game for everyone. Since the treat Team Desert Eagle has archived almost all of their caches or had them stolen.

I'm not sure that's entirely accurate. It certainly hasn't slowed him down any - he gets rather a lot of FTFs (the stinker! :laughing: ). Since he got married, he has changed his username here, though. He's even going out and re-finding/logging any caches he found as TDE, and logging them under his new name.

To get back on subject, the cache was re-listed this year and placed, as always, in his driveway. It appears that his habit is to pull it in the fall, and re-list in the spring. That may change, since he was talking about auctioning it off at a local Event for charity or something (please correct me if I'm wrong!).

Listing for Big Boy

Man, what I wouldn't give to see the sender of that threat go up against BLOODLUST in Iowa... THAT would be something to see. :laughing:

Man, what I wouldn't give to see the sender of that threat go up against BLOODLUST in Iowa... THAT would be something to see. :laughing:

I haven't had the pleasure (please note the sarcasm - it's intended) of meeting BLOODLUST but I do know where Desert Eagle got his name. I think he can take care of himself if the author of that email ever shows his face.

Deane

AKA: DeRock & the Psychic Cacher - Grattan MI

someone decided that they were the cache police and sent Team Desert Eagle this threat.

:D

That is truly pathetic.

ROFLMAO! Talk about insecurity. WOW. :)

I know enough people in low places that I would have that person's address within a few hours of getting a threat like that. Restraining orders are easy to come by, & you have no idea how they can eff up your life in certain areas....... :D:mad::huh::D:)

Our local cache monsters just think they enjoy anonymity. That's soooo totally NOT the case.

On a related side note:

Serious threats can be treated seriously. :)

Ummm, what do you think happened to piratecaching.com & s-t-o-pgeocaching.com? I'm pretty sure I know and the person who started the latter movement is probably STILL hiding under a rock. :laughing:

someone decided that they were the cache police and sent Team Desert Eagle this threat.

:huh:

That is truly pathetic.

ROFLMAO! Talk about insecurity. WOW. :laughing:

I know enough people in low places that I would have that person's address within a few hours of getting a threat like that. Restraining orders are easy to come by, & you have no idea how they can eff up your life in certain areas....... :mad::):D:D:D

Our local cache monsters just think they enjoy anonymity. That's soooo totally NOT the case.

On a related side note:

Serious threats can be treated seriously. :)

Ummm, what do you think happened to piratecaching.com & s-t-o-pgeocaching.com? I'm pretty sure I know and the person who started the latter movement is probably STILL hiding under a rock. :)

Do tell. Never heard of these sites, and it doesn't look like they exist anymore.

Yet another reason to not bother hiding caches.

What an absolute idiot to make a threat like that. Who the heck is he to decide that one person has too many FTFs? And this is coming from a person who has yet to get even one FTF.

This really disappoints me. I didn't know TDE really well, but I have run into him a couple of times and I found Big Boy a while back. (It's was a toughie, let me tell you!) It really honks me that someone would do this to a nice guy.

Yes you are looking for BIG BOY... that was one of the best cache container I ever have gotten to find... very hard to find something like that :D

Where did you get the link from the jerk from GA.... he can come and threat me anytime... I don't have any caches for him to take from me :laughing:

I found that link attached to some of Team Desert Eagles archived caches. You really have to laugh at the sender. He's such a "BIG MAN" hiding behind his little sock puppet.