DVD for Charidee?

lordelph

I'm toying the with idea of putting all my videos onto a DVD as they look and sound much better, and as it's Children in Need shortly, I wondered if anyone would be interested in buying one for £10 inc p+p with *all* proceeds going to Children in Need (I'll cover the production and postage costs).

(If anyone else wants to contribute a video, get in touch)

If at least 10 people pledge to buy one, I'll get busy making it!

I'm up to 15 now!

Each disc will be lovingly presented in a standard DVD case with wonderful cover art. While it will look good nestling in your collection between Spiderman 3 and the last season of "24", many will choose to proudly display it on their mantlepiece, not simply as a lasting reminder of their generosity, but to delight friends and neighbours with its beauty.

dvdad.gif

The DVD is almost ready and should have just enough room for Pengy's videos of the Shrops "talent" contest!

Many thanks to everyone who has pledged so far, I'll contact you during the week. As I'm up in Yorkshire next weekend I hope to make a quick appearance at the CIN event too...

dvdad.gif

The DVD is almost ready and should have just enough room for Pengy's videos of the Shrops "talent" contest!

Many thanks to everyone who has pledged so far, I'll contact you during the week. As I'm up in Yorkshire next weekend I hope to make a quick appearance at the CIN event too...

Willl you put me down for one as well please?? What a great idea -_-