Sign in to follow this  
Followers 3
daggy

2008 Fall Picnic

Muscatatuck Park in North Vernon has been scheduled for the 2008 Indiana Fall Picnic. Mark your calendar for September 5th and 6th.

This is beautiful county park that is only 14 miles off the Seymour exit on I-65. The park staff is excited that we will be holding the picnic at their site.

Camping is available. Sites vary from those with water/electrical, RV sites and primiative. Camping registration is OPEN now. Make your reservations early since this is typically one of their busier camping weekends.

Deermark and I will be on Site #16. I will post a map and instructions on how to reserve a specific site shortly.

You can visit the park's website at Muscatatuck Park.

Edited by daggy

It's a great spot for the picnic - I look forward to it. The camping prices are great. I'll reserve one as soon as I know how to get a specific one.

We wouldn't want to miss such a great event. Vacation has been requested. Camping reservations have been made. We will be on site 31. Looking forward to another great event. Can't wait to see everyone there. :blink:

This is the park where TrailMix 10 was held. It is a beautiful park and the staff have been great in helping with our plans.

I will be posting a topic specifically for camping shortly.

bccb5f03-ef52-4b3e-a3e6-36f6030c01e5.jpg

Doesn't this look like a great place for a GEOSURVIVOR game? This is going to be such a great location. I am already excited.

Deermark

Question... is the picnic being held in the shelter that's in the campground area or elsewhere in the park? We've never been to Muscatatuck, so we were just curious. :)

Actually, we have several shelters booked for the picnic. They are located near, but outside the campground. The shelter located at the campground is typically available on a first come first serve basis but is limited to registered campers. Since we should have all, or least most, of the campsites, it should be available for our use as well.

Merry Christmas to everyone! Hope Santa leaves lots of little caches under your tree.

We just had our second Fall Picnic Planning Meeting. This is going to be a good one. All the team members are excited. See you guys in September.

Deermark