2008 Fall Picnic

daggy

Muscatatuck Park in North Vernon has been scheduled for the 2008 Indiana Fall Picnic. Mark your calendar for September 5th and 6th.

This is beautiful county park that is only 14 miles off the Seymour exit on I-65. The park staff is excited that we will be holding the picnic at their site.

Camping is available. Sites vary from those with water/electrical, RV sites and primiative. Camping registration is OPEN now. Make your reservations early since this is typically one of their busier camping weekends.

Deermark and I will be on Site #16. I will post a map and instructions on how to reserve a specific site shortly.

You can visit the park's website at Muscatatuck Park.

Edited by daggy

Actually, we have several shelters booked for the picnic. They are located near, but outside the campground. The shelter located at the campground is typically available on a first come first serve basis but is limited to registered campers. Since we should have all, or least most, of the campsites, it should be available for our use as well.