Help - maps not working

I have just installed Firefox and the greasemonkey scripts, but I have noticed that the maps are not appearing at all - just an empty box.

I have the following scripts (in order of operation):

Geocaching Forum Tools

GC Bag-o-tricks

GC Forum Fix

GC More Maps

Geocaching Map Links

Geocaching thumbnails

Geocaching Enhanced Map Substitute

This is the order on my desktop, which works.

I can only think that I have something out of date.

Can someone point me to the latest map scripts?

Many thanks.

What about closing a reloading Firefox? Sorry if I'm stating the obvious - I can't remember the exact steps I took to enable everything :(

Hi

The obvious is often the best thing to suggest, but I have tried all of that. Oddly, if I disable all the scripts, I do not get the original grotty map. I get nothing at all except a very small square, which, if I click on it opens up to a google map.

Any ideas?

Perhaps I should get the Firefox ini file from my desktop - any idea where that is stored?

Edited by walkergeoff

Are each of the individual scripts enabled when you go into Manage User Scripts?

Is Greasemonkey itself enabled (the monkey face on the status bar should be smiling and not sad)?

Are the Included pages for each script correct? you can check if a script is running on a page if you navigate to a page then right click the monkey face and it will show you at the top of the menu list which scripts are active for that page and you can turn them off seletively from there. If your script doesn't show here when you're on a cache page then it could be a problem with the included pages list.

I suspect you made a typo in your list of scripts 'cos mine is called "Geocaching Enhanced OS Map Substituter" and it's V1.1.2

CAVEAT: I'm on Linux but I think the Windows version of FF/GM should be the same.

Oops, I missed this, I'm subscribed to the main thread for updates.

The pilmur map is a result of an out of date script, as is a blank box.

The latest versions are always announced on this thread, (where you should also ask for assistance that I will be alerted of)

If it fails, try clearing your cache and trying again, the install dialogue should inform you that it is (as of this moment) v1.1.2

Edited by Edgemaster

Oops, I missed this, I'm subscribed to the main thread for updates.

The pilmur map is a result of an out of date script, as is a blank box.

The latest versions are always announced on this thread, (where you should also ask for assistance that I will be alerted of)

If it fails, try clearing your cache and trying again, the install dialogue should inform you that it is (as of this moment) v1.1.2

Thanks for the advice - I will make sure that I have access to that thread.