Twenty-something year old cachers?

MrMonk

So I'm starting to get a little lonely caching. My geocaching friends are in the opposite side of the country and my friends here don't cache. :| Everyone else here seems to be either married with kids or retired. Any twenty-something year old cachers out there, or am I the only one? (I'm in the eastside Seattle area.) It would be cool to have a get-together of some sort (an event cache!). ;)

Hi, MrMonk! I've seen your logs on a couple caches, and your name stuck out at me. My kids just love Monk (not sure if that's what you're trying to reference, but it's what I first thought of). :)

We're 30-something, married, with kids, and on the east side of the Cascades. ;) Not any help there. But I hope you're able to find some fun people to go caching with. :) If you ever have an event and we're in the area at the time, we'd love to join in. We can be pretty fun sometimes, too. ;)

Hehe, hello! Yes, I hope no one takes my post the wrong way. I didn't mean to discriminate!

Yes, Monk is where I got my name. I love Monk!! Still a child at heart, I guess.. ;)

;) Just giving you a hard time. :)

Well, good to know a bit more about you, and that your name is taken from the show. :)

Well I am swiftly headded to the upper end of that age range, and I am married, and my first kid is due in about 5 weeks now, but that hasn't really slowed me down that much. Yet... ;)

I am out in the Duvall area. I think i am going to the flash mob event so maybe I will see you there.

What's wrong with a 80 year old body!!!! I am just happy to have it. Just like I am very happy to have a 80 year old wife who I have been married to for 60 years this December. BTW, I thought of you today when I saw a sign that said "AMBROSIA IS NOW SERVING LUNCH."

What's wrong with a 80 year old body!!!! I am just happy to have it. Just like I am very happy to have a 80 year old wife who I have been married to for 60 years this December. BTW, I thought of you today when I saw a sign that said "AMBROSIA IS NOW SERVING LUNCH."

Nothing against 80 year old bodies. :huh: Whenever I think about that, I think of a cacher in my town (K-Ddid). He could run circles around a lot of 20-something year olds!

Congratulations on 60 years, wow! B) My husband and I are celebrating 12 years in December.

Did you see the sign at a restaurant, then? That's funny. I keep meaning on eating at an Ambrosia restaurant some time when I'm in Seattle, just for the giggle. B)

I am not sure about wheither it is a restaurant or not. It had a sign on the window that said catering. Must also be a resturant if they are serving lunch. Just a small place that last I knew had diving equipment. I will have to check it out.

We have already celebrated our 60th about a month ago in Kauai where we went geocaching.We weren't real sure the marriage would last until December 28th.

Edited by W7WT

I am not sure about wheither it is a restaurant or not. It had a sign on the window that said catering. Must also be a resturant if they are serving lunch. Just a small place that last I knew had diving equipment. I will have to check it out.

We have already celebrated our 60th about a month ago in Kauai where we went geocaching.We weren't real sure the marriage would last until December 28th.

B)B)B):huh:

Still in the "see how it works" stage? Us too....for 28 years this December.... :blink:

Well I didn't see MrMonk, most likely due to the very high number of people that were there. Oh well.

You mean you didn't stand in the middle of the group and yell, "MRMONK! MRMONK!"? :o

The flashmob events don't even tempt me for a second. :rolleyes:

I figured I would give one a shot. I agree, not for me.

Well I didn't see MrMonk, most likely due to the very high number of people that were there. Oh well.

You mean you didn't stand in the middle of the group and yell, "MRMONK! MRMONK!"? :o

The flashmob events don't even tempt me for a second. ;)

I figured I would give one a shot. I agree, not for me.

The flashmob events don't even tempt me for a second. ;)

I went to the first one, but that cured me of the desire for more. I slept today instead... :rolleyes:

;) Nothing against people going....it's just that my personal opinions keep me away on principle.

Yeah I was a little blown away with all the chaos. It was fun, but I didn't really get to meet anybody. 15 minutes passes by really fast too: trying to log, raffle, take pictures, etc etc. Oh well..